REEF Technology Pay & benefits reviews: Line Cook/Prep CookReview this company
Line Cook/Prep Cook6 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 576 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Came in under the promise of $18/hr starting. Got a dollar less than that. Came in under full time position, never got 60 hours in a pay period. Unless you like late shifts for less than everyone around you, keep looking.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 9 survey responses
Insights into REEF Technology
What people like
- Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
- Support from manager
- General feeling of work happiness
- Ability to learn new things
More reviews from Line Cook/Prep Cook
See all 6 reviews
See more REEF Technology reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at REEF Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 576 reviews
Ratings by category
3.0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.6 out of 5 stars for Management
2.8 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about REEF Technology
- How do you feel about going to work at REEF Technology each day?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of REEF Technology?One person answered
- If you were to leave REEF Technology, what would be the reason?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at REEF Technology?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at REEF Technology?One person answered
- How often do pay rises occur at REEF Technology?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at REEF Technology?
- What benefits does REEF Technology offer?
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make REEF Technology a better place to work?