Regency Cleaning

Working at Regency Cleaning: 7 Regency Cleaning Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

Please avoid. Legal action required to get wages.

Always a liar, and weeks to get paid genuine unsafe practices as well as illegal. Tribunal under way and union involved. Have had nothing but trouble even to get a wage slip, never mind the actual money.

Pros

Cons

Keith Glass.

Stressful and unorganised

They never delivered the cleaning products on time so would have to go without products for cleaning a school for a few days at a time, they were unorganised and kept making appointments to visit at work and then change dates and times at the last minute multiple times.

Insights into Regency Cleaning

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

nice and team work best

Nice work place but i need more than 2 hours work. they didnt give me proper induction but i learned quickly and i really it but its not enough for me.

Pros

free water

Cons

short hours

Did not like this company at all!!

They did not give me a contract and after only 4 months with this company they sacked me without giving me any reason! No good training at all I had to tech myself!!

Pros

Cons

Lots

Would not recommend

Lasted one hour in job. No health and safety, no coshh, no safety signs, no cleaning solutions. Left in job and was told it would take me two hours work. I've been a cleaner for over thirty years and I can assure you I know my work. This job would take at least four hours. Very unprofessional company to work for.

Productive Company

Company provides a wide range of pros for a student still studying in sixth form. The working hours of 2 hours per day allow for my studies to continue, something which is incredibly important for a student. The pay per hour for a student is also an added incentive.

Pros

Appropriate Hours, Allows for Studies to be Maintained, Good Pay per Hour.

school cleaner/supervisor

duties all domestic cleaning and making sure, all my team are upto standards. i like to make sure everything is kept up to standards in a clean sterilised way

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regency Cleaning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement