Regency House

Regency House Employee Reviews

Regency House

my typical day was to do the cleaning of the rooms and the bathrooms and doing the washing

Cons

friendly environment

Great team, organised, great staff discounts and very nice customers. For me Regency House was a nice experience and I learned a lot working there. I feel I gained a lot of knowledge, experience and confidence here and loved working with the team around me.

Pros

free lunches

i would still be there today but had to have time off for treatment an they HAD to employ another person

I would work as cook for three days a week so the main cook could have days off,my assistant and myself would prepare breakfast,for 53plus people transfer the breakfast to the main dinning room, later we would retreive the the trollies with the plates,cups and saucers,cutlery, and wash an clean them ready for dinner .then haveing cooked a two course meal for the same amount of people transfer the trollies again to the dinning room, then the same routine tea-time. While the trollies were at the dinning room we would catch up on rotateing the stock,cleaning the kitchen,and haveing our lunch the hardest part of the job was the cleaning but it was allways up to the highest standard,it had to be .the most enjoyable part of the job for me was serving sometimes as i love a good laugh with the residents an seeing them eating and enjoying there food was simply heaven for me i realy loved this job and all the people i worked with i can honestly say i never had a bad word with anyone.

Pros

free lunch, plus getting to no the residents an all there funny little ways.

Cons

i can honestly say i did not have any while working there.