Regional Recruitment Services

Regional Recruitment Services Employee Reviews

Productive and hard work however a fun and friendly enviroment

Regional Recruitment Services is a hard-working job but very rewarding being able to hit targets. It’s about getting the right people in the right roles as efficiently as possible. They consistently pursue ways of working and communicating to benefit the team, clients, and partners as well as the wider community.

Pros

Pizza fridays

I enjoy working for regional recruitment

Work is easy at a fast paced environment so time goes so quick. People who I work with are very helpful and easy to get along with. When you have a problem they are very happy to help you in the best way that then can.

Fun Workplace

Brilliant company, learned a lot and gained a value perspective from the team at RRS.

Very good communication in work with team a lot of fun

Very good agency nice atmosphere, a number of different jobs available on site and outside, I always got permanent jobs, I had no problems with this agency I recommend working through this agency.

good place to start

Was good place to start job in UK. Learn more about catalogs about printing and packing free catalogs of Argos. Managment always friendly and good relationship with workers.

productive and friendly staff

everyone was very welcoming when I started helped me improve and grow, I enjoyed my time here as everyone was treated equally. A typical day would start with getting companies phone numbers and ringing them up trying to get them to use our company, then putting the information I received on a spreadsheet I created that I sent to the manager at the end of the week, I them uploaded the information on to the companies system. The hardest part of the job was getting through to the managers of the other companies and getting them to use the company but by listening around the office you pick up new ways of working on the phone.

Pros

friendly and reliable st

Cons

no training

productive

At RRS I have worked mainly as a warehouse operative,doing general warehouse duties,order picking and packing,driving a counter balance,loading and unloading vans and trucks. I have also have experience in assembly..at JC metal works I was assembling metal cabinets using various tools including rivet air gun. we worked as a team mainly in pairs got on well with my partner. The hardest part of the job was not to damage the sprayed parts when you assembled them. Beast part of the job was to see the finished product after QC. I enjoy being a part of a successful productive team.Able to work well on my own initiative and can demonstrate high level of motivation required to meet deadlines.

Pros

Cons

deadlines to meet

enjoyable job with further prospects

i enjoyed working for this agency because it gave me the opertunity to learn different things ie palletizer operating, goods in and working with a hard working team was very enjoyable.

A good employment agency

In the short time i have been with this employer i have found them to be reliable.They have found me work very close to my home which is nice however the work is not constant enough for what i need which is a shame as i really enjoyed the workplace.

Pros

work is very close to home.

Cons

long hours and the work is not constant enough for what i need

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regional Recruitment Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3