Regulux Transport

Regulux Transport Employee Reviews

United Kingdom134 reviews

vantransportdriverroutebonusdrivingmoneyweek

Great Company.

Great company to work for with really good support off OSM's and managers.Vans always booked for services and any issues are solved fast. Pay is good. Days are straight forward to follow your preplanned routes.

Pros

Pay on time and always correct

Cons

Worse company to work for

Accuse you of van damage you don’t do, get given a van that nothing works in, they tell you there is no time limit on parcels yet there is, don’t get paid enough fuel back to cover the route

Insights into Regulux Transport

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things

Fast paced and fun.

If you like working mostly on your own, this is for you. I will say however, its self employed work, but you still have to report to your boss, manager. The hours are LONG, but with the van hire being so high, you kinda just have to go with it. The managers are lovely, they'll help you with anything you may struggle or need advice with. One of the regional managers likes to call out the bad drivers in front of everyone which I don't think is fair. Just take them to one side and have a quiet word. Apart from that, it's fast paced so you can fly through your day and not even realise. Challenging at times, but ive never been stressed while working here. I've also met some great people, we usually get there early to have a chat with people as it can get lonely driving all day by yourself. I don't get up in a morning and think 'I can't be bothered' or 'I hate my job'. You also get to know your regular customers and they're lovely.

Pros

Great pay, lovely management, great people

Cons

Long hours, tiring

Terrible company to work for

If i could leave no stars i would. Get charged for damage on the van thats there when you get it. Management might as well not be there because there absolutely useless and offer no help or advice what so ever. Would not recommend working there. Also dont even get half the fuel money back you spend for the week and the van charge us just ridiculous!

Pros

Working with some good lads

Cons

Everything else

End up paying more for your van than you come out with take home pay

Management is absolute shocking all got told we would be payed the normal time after job ending at a depot none of us actually got any money you message the managers to your messages ignored

Pros

Van for personal use

Cons

Everything management is a joke

Terrible workplace terrible management

Worked here for 5 months. Always performed well. Management was dreadful. Now everyone is losing their job with a days notice as they’re moving depot. None of us will see our wage aswell as the van deposit. Oh and they never ever get bonus’s. Thats a lie they tell you to real you in.

Pros

Relationships with other drivers are good

Cons

Long days, No help, Too expensive to run the van, Terrible management, Always rota complications, No notice on anything, Stealing van deposit.

Terrible company

Management can barely string a sentence together and you are treated like an absolute piece of dirt from start to finish. They will ruin your life!

Pros

Not a single one

Shocking

Absolutely shocking experience with this company, been working for them for over 4 months, needed to take a week off due to my daughter being seriously ill, got a phone call just under a week of having some time off to look after my daughter saying they were keeping my previous weeks pay on hold due to me being off and that they were sending someone to collect my van?? A van that they make you pay well over £200 a week for. They claim you’re “self employed” but you have to work when THEY say, have days off when THEY say and they’ll take YOUR van off you that YOU’RE paying for if you take sometime off even with a valid reason! Absolutely disgusting how management are allowed to treat people like that! AVOID

Pros

Pay is decent for the job

Cons

Treat like a number not a person

You will never drive alone!

My experience in Regulux it's being very positive, I'm an experienced driver now and I must say in Regulux doesn't matter if you new or a not everyone get support from the first steps including accountant advise for self-employed (can be very important for drivers!), Van problems getting always sorted fast and if you get any sort of doubt managers are always there to help. That's what I personally like, team that behave like team!

Pros

Honest pay, friendly environment, multicultural

Cons

Driving days can be very long sometimes

Great workplace

Worked here nearly 2 Months, great working environment, friendly staff and friendly managers always on call to help out. Easy to get the hang of the job and a great salary, Many ways to earn extra money

Pros

Optional to work 5/6 days

Hard Work in exchange for good money and work opportunities

Working with Amazon is a tough job if you don’t follow their procedures.If you follow procedures , prove and maintain your reliability and punctuality and support your team members if needed, Regulux will support you and reward you with regular, well paid work for this sector of work.Their payment structure is always accurate and on time in my experience.I work out of the Hull HU1 and 2 depots,where the management team give me support for my own work life balance, as I ensure I never let them down and work as hard and professional as I can for them.If you like delivery work and want to work within Amazon, Regulux are one of the best Management teams I can recommend.

Pros

Prompt payment structure, Good Management Team

Cons

High pressure to succeed

Great job

Great company to work for, excellent pay and a top spec fleet. Management all really helpful and friendly too. I'd recommend a job with this firm for anyone who likes driving. I've worked for other logistics companies and these are the best I've worked for.

Excellent workplace

Since starting I’ve found the job really good. It is fast paced and challenging but I’ve found it straight forward to do. I’m really enjoying my time here and the management have made it easy for the work environment. This is the first job that I’ve had in a while that I wake up and look forward to coming into

I came back here after 2 years

I can't complain, but finally I would like to advance my career.Fingers crossed something will come up.Busy periods two times a year, If you prove yourself as a good driver workloads are guaranteed, management is helpful but when it comes to vans you better get yourself your own. I would get my own but Im in Uk to short to get things approved :(I CoULd get involved in better fleet management.cheers hapy days O.K.

Pros

atmosphere, friendly management

Cons

fleet management

Best company to work for. The management always help you and care about you . If you do your job as intended by your manager , days become easy. Also the team all work well together , always helping each other out.

Pros

Money, Bonus

Great company

I've worked at Amazon with different companies but Regulux is the one who really care about their drivers. Even if I had problem with my salary they sort the problem straight away. Best management, they always help you no matter what. The teamwork is excellent too.

Pros

Management, bonus

Nice place to work

Best company to work for. The management always help you and care about you and your safety. If you do the job how your manager tells you you can have very easy days.

Pros

Bonus, good team work

Great place to work at Regulux transport

Good if you like working alone, meeting new people and building up working relationships. The people that was in the company were good to work withWithin these roles I delivered and collected items from residential homes and businesses, I enjoyed being out and about as it was summer so being out in the sun was lovely.

Pros

Good people, friendly management, loved it

Cons

Not stable working hours

Brill and well organised place to work

Work at DHU2 it is a well organised and fun place to work the management are brilliant and I’m really enjoying working for this place. Have plenty of training before you go on your own.

Challenging but fun and very friendly team and management

Working with Regulux is a clear pleasure, they are very helpful if you get into difficult situation. Work like work , one day is easy, other could be a bit busy, but even if You get a bit busier than usual management team is here to help You on the road. Areas are not challenging, customers are nice. Teammates are multi cultural but very friendly. There is always good atmosphere at work, you feeling like you want go to work, not like you must go to work. There is also good flexibility, let’s say if you need day off next day they are happy to help.

Pros

Bonus, Flexibility, Good atmosphere, Friendly Management and team

Fun workplace

Enjoying working with the team,everything looks easy,sometimes could be a bit rushing but overall really enjoying,management is helpfull and funny.nice

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Not

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regulux Transport. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement