Regulux Transport
Happiness score is 45 out of 100

Regulux Transport Employee Reviews

Joined last year when lost my last job because of covid. Not done delivering before but managers made it easy to for me to learn job and helped when I didnt know what to doCan be bit tough working for Amazon as always busy but pay is good for the work and better when we get bonus. If you work hard the managers look after you and make sure you get days off you want, never had a problem with pay.Hire vans not cheap but brand new and i take it home every day so can use it for shopping and stuff, gonna buy my own van soon so i make more money
Pros
Good people and pay weekly
Cons
Long day sometimes
Not the best place towork plus the pay rates not great .Worked just because was really in need.Never recommend . If you think Don't. I finish the job and still haven't got money for training .
Pros
Cons
Slavery
Well organised company good benefits and good pay plus a very generous bonus Routes are well organised through the app and app works well takes you to the exact location you need to be . Brilliant team to work with and always willing to help each other out when needed.Hours are flexible and if you need time of etc it’s never a problem
Pros
Good pay and bonus
Cons
Great company to work for I have been a courier around 6 years and have worked for different company's they all have goals to achieve. But by far regulux transport are the best you always get paid on time sure you have good days and bad days as you do in any work you do but by far the good days make up for the bad.i would recommend regulux to any of my friends great management always there to help 😊
Pros
Management always there to help
Cons
Hard long days little money few routes, most weeks you were paying to work rather than being paid to work, cant plan life as u found out what you were working 8pm the night before no days in advance. Expensive van. Little to no gratitude
Pros
Cons
Long hours, little pay, cant make plans, constant strict guidelines making the job harder each day, over priced van, no job security
Do not waste your time with this company. They promise you all sorts in the 2 days training and then after you start that’s where things start going wrong. They expect you to be as fast and familiar with the roll and areas like they do the experienced drivers after just 2 days.
Pros
Cons
Long days
Pay for the van every month, then you have to pay £1000 deposit taken off you weekly, then pay insurance in 2 bouts. Pay for fuel which was expected.Find out your shifts less than 12 hrs before expected to wprk 6/7 days around 9 hrs and if you go over drive time they use as a protocol they simply ask you to turn it off and finish your round without it. It is easy to follow and so on but alot of work easily achieved 18k+ steps a day.Told you will be working 6/7 days only had one week of that, week of Xmas. Then constantly on standby, get called in late in day then blamed when not all parcels were delivered. One occasion was given 7hr route and took jobs off the team as i hadnt completed it in 3.5 hrs, was 2 different areas 10miles apart easy so was physically impossible. Surely that is clearly bad management not staff fault.You can make a living on it if your getting the shifts in but often barely making enough to cover cost of van etc. Actually works out less than min wage if you dont have your own van.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, fees left right and centre, expected be a miravle worker
I would avoid this company for sure.They invite you for a group interview (bearing in mind there are only three weeks till Christmas).They send you on a two day training course at Amazon. Then thats it. They dont answer your calls or emails and leave you in the dark.I think they are only interested in owner drivers.I find that pretty low and not only is it a stain on the company but a stain on Amazon too who are using these companies.This company really needs to take a long hard look at their recruitment policy.
Pros
Cons
Little communication, recruitment policy
At the begining it was fine until I got my first pay check, there were hidden payments that they didn't tell me about and it was not worth it to work for them. I got 320£ at most for a whole week, not worth the amount of time you wasted of your life. The managers lying all the time
Pros
hard to think of one...
Cons
management, payments and life
They don’t pay what they owe you.They don’t do what they say they will. The management never respond to you.If your face fits you’re in, if it doesn’t, well then, unlucky!I advise to avoid these time wasters.
Pros
None that I found!
Cons
Lies, no communication
Worked at regulux for 4 weeks then decided to call it a day you don't get any breaks it's none stop till your shift is complete they owe me a week's wage and when I tryed get Intouch with the managers they don't get back to me my true opinion on the company is that I think it is a complete joke. They give u way too many drop in the day when it should be a set limits one day u have 100 drops next day u can have 180 avoid this company and go for a different job don't waste your time
Cons
Terrible company to work for, gave one star as thats as low as it goes. PoorManagement and leadership. You will be promised 5 days work but will not get anywhere near that, however you’ll still be expected to pay £200 for the van rental. Safety and care of staff is non existent. Often receiving disciplinary actions with no proof or explanation for what I am being disciplined for. In all honesty there is no job security in this job, if you have any form of responsibilities I would say look else where.
Pros
Self Employed
Cons
No job security, poor managment
Worked for these guys, contracted to deliver for Amazon. Management are friendly and supportive and everyone gets on and helps eachother out.It is 9hr days working on Amazon contract but easy to deliver parcels, everything is pre-planned on the app so just follow that every day. It is self-employed, so can pretty much work when you want, if you need a day off you just tell them a few days before and they sort it for you.Rental van is expensive, but I couldn't get a better deal anywhere else and still had good wages each weekHave recommended this place to friends!!
Pros
Easy work, no stress, active job
Worked for 3-4 months here , management very very poor. The money is good for your own van but renting one it’s not worth it at all. The mini bonuses they pay you to take parcels of other drivers get paid 1-2-3 weeks later the normal pay gets paid on time just the mini bonuses and the phone bill they put to a month doesn’t. You never get praised for doing well they just see the bad. You never know what day your going to get off
Pros
Own van
Cons
Came for an interview, was made to believe you’d only be paying £240 for van hire. Passed the drug test and received the contract so sign which included even more payments. You won’t be earning anywhere as much as you’re paying back to the company, do not make the mistake of joining this ‘company’. Contract grammar is terrible and very misleading.
Cons
If I'm honest, Regulux is the best places I've worked so far. I've worked for many sub contracting companies who just treated you like a number. At Regulux, they treat you like a person. All the other guys are great. Even the managers are sound. Which is always a bonus. Obviously the hours are long but they are only long if you choose them to be. Some days you get be done quite quick. Some may take longer. Money wise it really good. And especially being weekly pay its a bonus. Overall a great company to work for
Pros
Money. Help with van hire. Management ect
Cons
Sometimes long hours but not all the time
Came for induction was told that it’s all planed shifts on a rota and that I could do Monday to Friday and every other Saturday if I wanted so I said yes please (this hasn’t happened so beginning to think it won’t) on advert for job says you get a device (you don’t) says you get bonuses (not seen one yet) the managers hardly ever reply to messages about days off even though they say let us know if you want days off got told I’m not aloud days off after September as it’s peak period which is not good when you need the days off
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Don’t get have the benefits promised you
The management team are very professional and fun when they can be, excellent training and support.They helped with the van set up fees too, which was amazing.
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
none really as the job was explained fully at my interview so there have been no surprises.
i have been a delivery driver for 8 years, moved around due to relocating in different cities. By far this is the best company. I have been with these just over a year, team is fantastic, managers actually listen and give feedback. cannot fault them.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
Regulux is a good place to work, gel as a team, good money, paid every week which is excellent. I love driving so this job is perfect for me. 9 to 10 hour shift.
  1. Employee reviews