Remedicare Staffing Ltd

Remedicare Staffing Ltd Employee Reviews

My Overall Experience at Remedicare Staffing so far has been very good, everyone at the work place has been very welcoming and helpful. When I needed help I didn't feel reluctant to ask, and when I was helped the advice given to me was very educational and supportive. The targets you are able to achieve at Remedicare are very good, and motivate you to want to do the best you possibly can.
Pros
Car Targets, Watch Targets, Holiday Targets, Commition, Lunch Club.
Cons
A great working culture where you can get rewarded for the work you do. The job has great benefits and plenty of opportunity to make as much money as you want.
Pros
Good commission scheme and working environment
Cons
The work days consist of hard graft and a real effort to make your own day better by how hard you work. As a grafter its the perfect role and environment for me. With a nice hour lunch to recharge the rest of the day is foot to the floor if you want to make those sales and earn money; something that is very appealing to me.
Pros
Excellent work environment
Cons
fun, lots of benefits and good commission structure. Lots of company functions ie. nights out and paid holidays. fair and supportive management. excellent office environment as well
Pros
Lots of rewards and incentives
Working at Remedicare is massively rewarding, the office culture makes you feel at home and comfortable, we have massive amounts of support from other consultants and managers. There is never a dull day at Remedicare.
Pros
Lunch club incentives, Holiday Targets, Watch Target incentive
Cons
Can be stressful at times
I have been at Remedicare for just over half a Year now and I've never enjoyed work previously like I do now. The office is such a great environment, everyone very friendly and easy to get on with. Lots of training provided with great intensives to earn more money!
Pros
Great Training, Great Insentives, Amazing office environment
No day is the same, always walk into something different! Good and friendly environment. Plenty of opportunities to progress and earn a lot of money! Very supportive and hands on management and staff.
Pros
Lunch clubs, Holiday incentives, Commission and drinks on a Friday!
Cons
Can be stressful, hard work
I have been with the company over a year now, and can't fault the team, management and progression structure. it is a family- friendly feel without the 'cliques' you normally dread in this sector! best place I've worked at!
Pros
generous and transparent commission structure
Cons
Great place to work, Great atmosphere with lots of support from all its staff and managers. Everyone is friendly and enjoyable to work with and be around.
Pros
Rewards for your work!
Working for Remedi Care Staffing has allowed me to gain confidence when liaising with both clients and candidates on a day to day basis. It's always a good vibe in the office, everyone seems very friendly and gets along. Management are excellent and always happy to help. Would definitely recommend working here to anyone who has a passion for recruitment as I've worked for agencies prior to this one and it tops them all!
Here at remedicare you work in a fast paced working environment. The office atmosphere is amazing and the incentives are reasonable and achievable! I have never worked in sales before but after coming here I love it and could not think of working anywhere else.
Pros
Incentives, Office Environment
Cons
Can be stressful
A typical day in the office for me means being busy from the moment you get through the door - in a good way. Working towards commission, targets, etc means that when you're putting in the hard work all day you can directly see the benefits from it. If you want to make money, you have the opportunity to do so at Remedicare, and in an enjoyable environment too. In terms of office culture, I don't think you'd find anywhere else quite like it!
Pros
Holiday, Lunch and Car targets
Cons
Stress
Having such an energetic, fast-paced and competitive environment creates a great atmosphere to work in. Everyone bounces off each other. Every day when you come in, you want to be the best and the resources and support provided allow you to be the best you can be.
A typical day at work, blink and you'll miss it. there is always something to do in the office if you like to keep yourself busy during your working day you will fit in great here. management is great on each team tons of support & approachable people to turn to. Culture in the office is a very laid back. you do not feel like your working for a company & there is some serious competition when it comes to the ping pong table. the job it's self can be tough, you need to be able to manage multiple things at once and stay on top of the ball. these are skills you will learn over time at the company. best thing about Remedicare is that if you work hard you get rewarded. Company cars, Rolex targets, holidays, and quarterly lunch clubs.
Great company to work for with lots of great incentives! The whole team is very helpful and make you feel very welcome. No 2 days are ever the same here at Remedicare!
Pros
Car, watch and holiday targets run all year round!
Fantastic company to work for, great incentives and work environment! would recommend anyone getting into recruitment to come here! i have just arrived back from Cancun Mexico! proves hard work gets you rewards
Pros
company Cars, company holidays, watch targets, High achievers targets, internal promotions
Cons
not join sooner...
Excellent values which always show in their staff. Always extremely helpful and offer great guidance in all areas - could not ask for more from any company
Amazing place to work. Great atmosphere with lots of support from all its staff and managers. Everyone is so friendly and enjoyable to be around! I have been here 1 month and my time has flown by and I've learnt so much from the amazing and detailed training given by Remedicare. There's amazing incentives and a great commission scheme and things to enjoy whilst working here.
Pros
atmosphere, commission schemes, training, incentives, staff, support, early finish on fridays!
Cons
Remedicare is my first full time job. And I must say I honestly don't know why people complain about hating work so much. Here, the team leaders are always supporting you through the thick and thin. The job is demanding and stressful but extremely rewarding. The reward scheme here includes things like holiday targets where they take you away to places like Cancun, and car targets in which you can get an AMG A class. Overall, the days on paper might be long, but as long as you've got a good work ethic, the hours will fly by. In this case meritocracy comes into play hard, at the end of the day if you put the work in you get more commission which definitely makes me happy!
Pros
Great Commission and Atmosphere
Cons
N/a
One's success at Remedicare depends entirely on the character of the person. The cons may put some off, however will sound ideal for others. There is great banter in the office but everyone equally works hard. If you're somebody with drive, confidence and a good work ethic then you will go far. The company motivates it's employees to perform through the use of exciting and achievable incentives. The hardest part of the job is being able to pick yourself up and keep going when things aren't going your way. Some days are bad, others you will feel on top of the world! The most enjoyable part of my job is that there's always something to work towards and achieve and whilst the incentives are great, the sense of self accomplishment you get cannot be beaten. If you're considering a career in recruitment and you think you've got what it takes then I would highly recommend it.
Pros
Incentives, office culture, commission structure, management team
Cons
Long hours, unpredictability, high intensity, competitive
I have worked at Remedicare for 6 months now and love it. - I have hit multiple targets - Great atmosphere and colleagues - Clear and strong commission structure Would defiantly recommend to and driven individuals!
Pros
Great atmosphere, bonus's, commission structure and a pool table