Remedy Recruitment Group

Remedy Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

They offered very low rates. I had hundreds of calls, every time with an offer of a basic pay. They don't respect you as a professional and worker. They don't take notes.
Cons
Best agency ive worked for, would highly recommend. Friendly staff that welcome you and if the person you want is unavailable return your calls unlike ive found with other agencies.
If you want to be mislead with empty promises about non existent job roles and salary expectations- then Remedy Recruitment is for you. I worked for them for roughly 5 months and during that time, every week it was the same issue: not getting paid correctly, chasing up responses to emails and getting no where, but when they needed you, being bombarded with a multitude of phone calls, texts and emails, even though they know you are at work. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.
Pros
None!
Cons
Appalling agency, who will harass you with phone calls, but don't actually have any work. Avoid at all costs, there are better agenices to deal with. Staff are exceptionally rude.
I worked at Remedy for 2 years and really enjoyed my time there as a consultant. The pay was pretty competitive and progression was fast. I was supported during my time and moved on only because I had to move house.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Sometimes the work load can be large
Found this agency to be terrible the worst I have ever worked for. Staff very unprofessional never get back to you after days of chasing them .Empty promises of work that never happenen and then when it dose very unprofessional for help. Avoid at all cost .
Cons
Unprofessional
A typical day at work is always different. Working in all different schools is not easy. Working with new staff learning names is hard because there new all the time. Staff in all areas are kind and helpful. Hardest part is finding where the school is and finding parking. Enjoyable part is finishing the day.
Pros
holidays
Cons
different schools and locations
Great atmosphere and a fun place to work. A well established management team and leadership in place. Options to grow and develop as the company keeps expanding.
Pros
Great location
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Remedy Recruitment Group?