Remus Management

Remus Management Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

Fun Working Environment

At this company, you work with a young vibrant team of professionals and the Regional Manager is very positive and helpful. If you are very hands on and good at multitasking, you wouldn't have much issues at the company. The only down side is that you have to be happy with just your salary as there isn't any other benefit to be enjoyed.

throughly enjoyed my time here, taught me many skills which I will take with me to my next job. ideal for people who enjoy speaking directly with the public.

never recommend Remus as a caretaker role

cannot recommend this company and management. HR Failed to get even simple information right and on time. Was not treated as part of the core company. Wages where paid via a Faster Payments method rather than BACS and not constantly on time.

Pros

non

Cons

dealing with waste from domestic homes and sorting it, never again

Extremely stressful!

I was expected to manage leasehold properties. Most of these did not ask for nor appreciate being charged management fees. In general the people I dealt with were rude at the best of times and verbally abusive at the worst of times. I stayed with the company for nearly 4 years only for the high rate of pay, only to be made redundant.

Pros

Lovely annual company conclave

Cons

Long hours and no appreciation of hard work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Remus Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5