Renault Group

Renault Group Employee Reviews

Found 84 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,527 reviews

Perks great

Great company to work for. Fantastic benefit package. Flexible with home working even before the pandemic. I would not hesitate to go back if the opportunity arose.

Disappointed

I felt that being a global organisation they would have things in place to train and support colleagues. I was left to my own devices with no support. Thrown under the bus at the earliest opportunity

Pros

Had some good experience

Cons

Lack of training / support

Power goes to bosses head

Few managers are good people , few managers think there gods gift and the power goes to there head, happened with the top guy More interested in his Rolex's than saying hello good morning. wonder if he could even put a tyre on. On second thought I don't think he could see past his nose , the guys are genuinely okay. But some management need to come back down to Earth , just because there company cars with company fuel cards doesn't make them better than those who actually own the cars and pay for there on fuel

Pros

Pool table for lunch times

Cons

Pay for your own coffee I'm buying a Rolex

Good Times

I really enjoyed my time at Renault.it was both challenging and rewarding too , The work environment was quite relaxed with a good work life balance and probably 2 or 3 days working from home

Friendly workplace

I enjoyed working for Renault as it was a friendly environment and I got to meet a lot of new people. I worked on the reception desk taking calls and meeting and greeting customers aswell as administration duties.

Good place to further your career

A fast paced workshop with some good people and oppertunitys to progress further in many different job roles. I progressed from technician to senior tech then onto workshop supervisor gaining many different qualifictions on the way

Best place I have worked for

Well intended and approachable management, international culture, performance driven, treating dealers like partners. Feels like a family. Exciting industry and products. Passion.

NIce place to work at

Company offers certain benefits for employes like a company car scheme and a good pension scheme. Work culture sometimes is lacking because you feel that at the end of the day the company considers yuo are just a number and not a human being.

N/a

Very good company to work for and great service . All the people where great to work with in each department. A great atmosphere in the whole dealership.

Pros

No computer to use for my job

Cons

No weekend

Renault management

I worked for Renault for 25 years and in the last 5 to 10 years I seen management change for the worse all take for themselves if France could see what goes on all Renault branches will close down its that bad Renault need better management and hr

Easy going but proffesional

Just a pleasure to work management very supportive of my role within Catering all employees were kind and encouraging.Just a nice place to work.Just enjoyed going to work each day

Challenging enviornment

It is a fast-placed company, with many people trying to overtake their work scope towards a long-term objective. I learned from process engineering concepts and tools, to management-related skills.

Low pay compared to other main dealers

Too busy no real bonus scheme Technicians treated poorly Management didn’t appreciate hard workers, sales and admin were looked upon highly but those who work hard to keep the lights on treated poorly. Bonus was rigged by management

A great place to start or pursue your career

I had worked for Renault franchises for 32 years prior to joining the head office team. Not once did i ever regret my decision to do so. Renault is most definitely a people centric organisation from both a customer and employee perspective.

Company is a complete joke

Losing customers at nuneaton due to very poor incompetent management ... use spare parts off used trucks for customers repairs and charge full price saying brand new part ..hence further repairs needed generating more income..complete joke....management hasn't a clue ..just number guys !!!

Pros

None at all

Cons

Scam company thats getting worse day by day

Not a good place to work

Renault at the moment are not a good place to work, the management are poor, overall targets are impossible to achieve therefore there is no bonus earned, no Overtime and no perks.

Almost the worst company i have ever worked for.

The environment is disgusting (filled with stress and anxiety) and purely orientated around results. With some questionable company morals/values its made company success and overall financial power/value as a brand feel like the only importance and this seems to be at the direct cost of people and there sanity with no real regard for peoples welfare or best work/life balance.

Pros

The pay

Cons

The job

Dynamic and supportive environment

Forward thinking automotive group with a good work life balance and flexible and supportive approach. Working at Renault is varied and challenging with a good balance between self driven and directed work.

Very low wage

Paying someone £9.74 per hour to drive a HIAB Class 2 Vehicles is shocking! Companies like this are the reason people like myself want to get out of the haulage industry.

Good to work for

Would recommend too work with,good people to be around easy work with and repair the car properly FairPlay spray paint is top notch to used cars quality to

Too much Politics

A manufacturer that has undergone some turbulent times in recent years. Sales have been up and down and the value of the brand has led to some interesting gaps in coverage. Let us hope that the parent company continue to exert a strong influence on the UK operation as their are some over promoted individuals with little understanding of the retail and fleet automotive industry at ground level.

Pros

Work from home, Good choice of ECOP car

Cons

Management knowledge - or lack thereof, too many competing sytems

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Renault Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7K