Resource Solutions logo
Resource Solutions

Resource Solutions Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Fast paced and heavy workload but enjoyable

Great company, with some great people. Plenty of variety due to the diverse nature of the client portfolio. Can be some long hours from time to time, however the work was fulfilling and allows opportunities to work with the biggest companies in the world, work remotely or to relocate.

Pros

Excellent pay and benefits plus variety

Cons

some heavy workloads form time to time

Let you grow in your career

good management, very supposrtive of your aspirations and keen to let you grow throughout your career. have some great clients under them so can quickly work your way up through the business.

Fats paced, demanding and enjoyable. Good management team and good scope for progression. Work life balance is improving as is the overall business culture. Generally a great place to work with great people.

Not good

Didnt really like working for resource. The only problem that stopped me was that i was on foot and shifted everywhere. Dont get me wrong staff where friendly just didnt like the job

vendor recruiter

long hours 8:30-6pm. Although for younger people you do get to move up the ranks quickly you are not recognised for this in monetary value and can take time to negotiate

Productive and fun workplace

A productive and fun workplace enabling productivity and fun, while working, in a fun and productive manner. A typical day is both fun and productive. I learned to have fun in a productive way. The culture is productively fun. It was sometimes hard having fun so productively but also could be the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Fun & productivity

Cons

Productivity and fun

Stay away from the finance team

Finance Director is very racist and clearly shows favoritism. The quality of people of the team is very poor as no one is qualified in the team. All the processes are a mess and no control in place.

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day at work is good I learned a lot Management are good Workplace culture is good The hardest part of the job is made up of the most difficult aspects of the job

Bid manager on 8am to 5.30pm - yeah, right!

Not worth the effort, stay away from any other position other than recruiter. This company will work you to the bone. If a 8am-5.30pm standard day isn't enough for a normal bid management job, they expect you to stay longer. If you are not a recruiter - I don't see the incentive for the salary. You are technically working 48 office days extra each year for the same salary you would get elsewhere.

fun place to work and great and opportunities to progress

Great place to progress and develop. Management are friendly and helpful, they acknowledge hard work and achievements and strive to make RS a fun place to work. The hardest part of the job is increasing workloads during busy recruitment periods.

Pros

Free breakfast, beer trolley every second Friday

Jobs at Resource Solutions

See more jobs

Great people who work here, but the work/life balance is not great.

Good clients, great people, but the work/life balance is not great. Even when you have a strong work ethic and give a lot, they offer very little/no flexibility.

Competitors

I'd rather work somewhere else, massively underpaid . Favourites are taken care of, very little objectivity. Good to get your foot in the door career wise

Pros

Free Cereal some mornings

Cons

Long hours, low pay

Good atmosphere

Work hard, play hard mentality which can put some off but I very much enjoyed the team spirit, it can be stressful and high pressure at times, but I'm glad I worked there.

Not for the faint hearted

Fast paced target driven, excellent for a heads down attitude. A few silos still in place but at least the different departments communicate with each other. Guys you really need to create an RS-wide portal for contractors to see progress options at different locations not only where they're placed. (if this exists then communications need to address it)

Pros

Lots of opportunity to gain experience in different areas.

Cons

Long hours, IT administration not fully synced too many web-portals & deadline information isn't always correct!

Good company to Temp for

Temping via Resourcing Solutions, inside Bank in Central London. Good company, friendly and helpful people. Good rate of pay. Has been easy to move from assignment to assignment without a break.

Good job

This job is good for first time workers They are good as they're flexible And they are very understanding when needing a day off for emergency's as such

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Late lunch

Strong ethics and provide the right wok life balance

Having worked for other RPO's Resource Solutions is a company that is driven by the people that work there from senior management through the recruiters and co-ordinators ion site. It ensures that everyone has the support and training they need to allow you to gain confidence in your role and to perform to the best of your ability. The account that I worked on is very team driven and we all work closely together to provide the best service that we can for the client.

Busy environment

RS is a demanding work place. The people are great but the management is somewhat lacking in some areas. I have learned how to work in a target driven environment and have gained valuable experience here

Great people, restricting enviroment

The majority of people within the business are friendly and driven although sometimes not all staff members are treated equally with some being very stricted to fit a particular role rather than pushed on to their full potential.

ups and downs

hardworking office, surrounded my intelligent people who are willing to learn. long hours, rewarded with opportunities, co-workers were brilliant got along with everyone

Pros

free subway

Cons

early mornings

Ambitious and friendly environment

My typical day would involve auditing compliance packs for contractors due to start work on KPMG, RBS, or Barclays projects, and then updating the recruitment agencies on what remedial actions are required so that their candidate can start on time, My role involved speaking to new recruitment agencies on KPMG's PSI and talking them through the Pre Employment Screening process. I also was responsible for the general filing and administration of completed packs and ensuring they were uploaded to Talent Source. The hardest part of the job was the constant pressure from all angles trying to get candidates started on time. I would be chased by agencies, our onsite team at KPMG, and the candidate themselves to make sure everything was in order. When our volumes of candidates were high, this only increased. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing how grateful candidates and agencies were that their candidates had started on time. The team that I was in was fantastic and this was a real highlight.

Pros

location and the people

Cons

long hours, and only temp contract
  • Resource Solutions