Resourcing Group logo

2.4
Work-life balance
2.6
Pay & benefits

I enjoyed my time working for resourcing group

I worked for them as a grounds maintenance operative and enjoyed my time here, the company I worked for were friendly and didn't work you too hard as long as the job was done they were happy.

Appalling avoid at all costs

Please avoid this agency at all costs, literally, they will take money from your weekly salary. Very deceptive. You re better being unemployed than working for resourcing group:

Craig Lewis

I wasn't being paid on time. That has changed now. I was on an emergency code; I had to get myself off of that. I then did so. I'd go two or three weeks without pay, expecting to be paid weekly. I was Often asked to approve hours / extend placement. Stressful and not easy. Contactable in person, not really by phone.

Totally deceptive. Avoid

Lied about money. Avoid these shysters. Lied about salary also terms and conditions . I would not recommend them to my worst enemy. Do not have any dealings with them.

Reliable working company

Resourcing Group pay rate is good and the management is courteous and they provide jobs upon availability. They have provided me with most of my jobs until the date.

Maintenance

Lies lies and more lies. Don't get paid on time. When you do get paid. You get paid the wrong amount. Did not get paid for my last weeks wages. Now I know. When they Ask you to come and register with them. They Ask you to wait in reception. Reception is on the ground floor of a public building. And they will comedown to you. Talk to in reception or take you next door for a coffee. The Reason for this is because. They do not want you to know where there office is in the building. Because they will Rob you lie and cheat. Stay well away from this company if you want to be paid the wages you worked for. After working on many sites. A have come across many other Trades men who have had this done to them also. If I was you I would find a reputable company. Don't let these scumbag rip you off

Pros

Cons

You do not get paid for your hard work

rubbish agency

First of all, it is a nightmare to get paid on time, for the right amount. Spend half of the day dealing with them every Friday, as there are always problem to get paid. Also,the NIERS will be deducted from your gross salary, as it is included in your rate per hour. I've worked with other agencies before and none of them deducted from my salary! To avoid!

Pros

Cons

Payment

was okay

i worked their for about three months, i enjoyed working with the people their but i did not enjoy the work. the money was good. my manager tarik was a great guy

Pros

money

Cons

hours

Bad way to treat staff

Do not pay you your money on time very under value you and then also try charge a fee for you to be paid on the correct day not helpful at all really especially when you have done your best at work you don't expect to be messed around with your pay etc great job I had just a shame about the rest!

Pros

Good jobs

Cons

Poor communication

Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency

Will Not Supply Paper work till after you Have been working a number of days then refuse to pay as paper work not in on time. The Resourcing Group go out of there way to make sure you will not be paid

Pros

Has some good jobs

Cons

will not be paid

Jobs at Resourcing Group

See more jobs

labourer and ground worker

I do not recommend, very high fees and UMBRELLA taxes!!!!!!!!!!! From 13 per hour,I take net 8.50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT RECOMMENDED THIS AGENTY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Low pay bad management

Poor Salary way below going market rate, contiuous promises with no follow through. Staff retention is low. If you haven't been there at least 5 years don't expect to be listened to. Payroll totally incompetent so you spend half your time dealing with angry candidates who haven't been paid and timesheets.