Response Personnel Ltd

Response Personnel Ltd Employee Reviews

I have been working at Response for 6 months now, and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here so far. They have provided me with excellent training and development opportunities, which have enabled me to progress from a Trainee Resourcer to a Recruitment Consultant. I would highly recommend Response Personnel to anyone looking for new opportunities within the Industrial, Commercial and Technical/Engineering sectors.
Pros
Fantastic Training, development opportunities
Cons
N/a
I have worked for several companies with Response Personnel and I felt very well working there. I was stuck and working here, allow me to start working again, earning a life and feel more positive. The negative thing is I didn't know when and where I was going to work, and how many days per week, so that point was stressful.
If you are looking for work or a new opportunity or a company looking for staff then I can highly recommend Response Personnel. I have worked here for around 3 years now and its a great company to work for. We specialise in Engineering, Commercial and Industrial recruitment.
In my current job I have improved my Reach truck driving skills.I have been stacking and putting away goods on and from top levels. The management is good and environment is very friendly. The bad side of the job is that there is only one half n hour break, but there is god cheap freshly cooked food.
Bardzo zgrany zesp贸艂, rewelacyjna kadra zarz膮dzaj膮ca. Mened偶erowie potrafi膮 motywowa膰, w razie potrzeby s艂u偶膮 pomocn膮 d艂oni膮. Praca w tej firmie by艂a dla mnie prawdziw膮 przyjemno艣ci膮. Postawione konkretne cele, do kt贸rych zesp贸艂 d膮偶y wsp贸lnie - bez wzgl臋du na to, czy jest si臋 dyrektorem, mened偶erem, czy pracownikiem najni偶szego szczebla. Dyrektorzy nie maj膮 oddzielnych biur, firm臋 tworzy jedno du偶e pomieszczenie, co 艣wiadczy o otwarto艣ci kadry zarz膮dzaj膮cej i pe艂nym zaufaniu do pracownik贸w.