Response Personnel Ltd

Response Personnel Ltd Work-life balance reviews

If you are looking for work or a new opportunity or a company looking for staff then I can highly recommend Response Personnel. I have worked here for around 3 years now and its a great company to work for. We specialise in Engineering, Commercial and Industrial recruitment.
I have worked for several companies with Response Personnel and I felt very well working there. I was stuck and working here, allow me to start working again, earning a life and feel more positive. The negative thing is I didn't know when and where I was going to work, and how many days per week, so that point was stressful.
I have been working at Response for 6 months now, and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here so far. They have provided me with excellent training and development opportunities, which have enabled me to progress from a Trainee Resourcer to a Recruitment Consultant. I would highly recommend Response Personnel to anyone looking for new opportunities within the Industrial, Commercial and Technical/Engineering sectors.
Pros
Fantastic Training, development opportunities
Cons
N/a