Response

Response Employee Reviews

Horrible mangement , added stress. There were times where it was enjoyable but most of my experience was rough due to the mangement. I did love spenidng time with the service users.
Pros
amazing staff
Cons
Terrible company, management. Shifts were terrible. Needed to work 25 hours overtime a month! Holidays were horrible to get approved or info about how to take them.
Pros
Cons
Terrible shifts, bullying attitude
Nice and atmosphere at work Woking with enthusiastic people Learn different ways to work Customers were nice most of the time I enjoyed working in a team
Pros
Nice canteen
Cons
No cons
It wasn’t to bad I started by just cleaning and making teas then got involved in working on cars and vans and I liked it a lot but it was basic things like topping oil and washer fluid but slowly started to take part in the mechanical side ( taking parts off and replacing them with new ones)
So being a supervisor is hard you have to do the rounds and make sure everyone is in the places there mento be and have all the right items needed for the job.
good place to work as an advisor and as a floor walker but they dont promotemany managers to permanent roles usually leave you seconded for a year or two then your back doing what is was you were doing before being a manger
Pros
well paid compared to other call centres
Cons
poor progression for managers to permanent roles
I used to work here and after 15 years of working for support organisations I can confirm that this place is horrible. They are a mental health organisation yet don’t seem to care one little bit about the mental health of the people who work for them.
Pros
Cons
No support
From the moment you logged in until you left there was barely any time to catch your breath, especially if you were good at your job. Management were on your case if you took too long on a call or you went to the toilet.
Pros
You will meet a variety of people
Cons
Poor pay for a lot of work
The job was not fulfilling the training was not up to scratch and the company treated you as a number, replaceable and did not care much for the welfare of their workers.
I don't have a typical day I work directly with the CEO on a variety of projects that are new along with other internal initiatives. My day may involve meetings with commissioners and other senior staff in the NHS, facilitating project board meetings for the organisation for ongoing projects. I also line manage several people. I spend a lot of time developing systems and processes particularly for new projects.I may also find myself scoping new business for the CEO , writing tender applications , meeting with trust and foundations who we have applied to for funding.
Not much job security as you can be moved from your campaign and placed somewhere else without much notice, the salary is pretty poor in comparison to other outsources.
I would say in terms of working an outsourced environment the general role was good-salary and working hours were why I left , I generally enjoyed my time the management team were very supportive
Cons
Short breaks and long hours
I struggled here as i was faced with some of the sickest people on the planet. The trouble i had was reconciling myself with the fact i could only make these people as comfortable as possible and that changing them and making them better is rarely possible
This was a coaching role, with one to one coaching with advisors off the back of calls, scheduled coaching time off with groups of advisors and up-skill groups of advisors. So a good knowledge base of the service was required and New briefs from the Client were also rolled out by the Customer Excellence team ensuring that the entire department was covered excellent time management skills were developed.
I've been unemployed for qhire a while. I really want a job asap. I love working and meeting new people. I'm very assiduous and conscientious person who strive to do the best. I love challenges and working under pressure
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No cons
It's a contact centre, and there isn't really a whole lot to say beyond that if you have ever worked in one before. The people were amazing, the job was okay, and the management support to do your job left a lot to be desired. The only thing that seems different about Response (or Kura as they became known later) is there seemed to be an earnest desire from the management to do right by employees, customers, and clients even if they failed at it.
Pros
Great Colleagues, Location is brilliant
Cons
Lack of support from Managment
i loved working for response and sadly i had to be let go but for the time i did work there i loved every minute of it but call centers are not for me but the team i worked with are so lovely.
Pros
longer breaks
Cons
bad customers
I enjoyed all parts of my work travelling around mainly the north of England and Scotland, I learned a great deal about electric heating systems,solar heating and thermal storage heating ...I was sadly made redundant
A typical day would be to monitor and respond to engineers demands whether Workshop or field, this was the hardest part of the day and could be very mentally starining
Response is not a good place to work as there is not a lot of training provided before being put on phones, being constantly watched and looked over and short break times.
Pros
Good location
Cons
Short breaks
wouldnt recommend this company to anyone this company hasnt had a good rep both from employers and other companies which would give response contracts to work for there company
Pros
non
Cons
the company