Restaurant Associates

Restaurant Associates Employee Reviews

Great company to work for

I had a great time working for restaurant associates and lots of opportunities to grow. Had to leave due to family reasons.Training and development was offered by this company.

Pros

Opportunities to grow.

fast paced , collaborative

Good place to work very varied work days competitive workplace finance focused good to work with consultant chefs good training sociable hours good support

Productive place to work

I worked in a High Profile contract in the heart of Manchester. my time with RA was fulfilling and also exciting. developing a fine dining menu and service for clients and ensuring food produced was to a very high standard. I found RA to be both supportive and also open to ideas given whilst working on the contrast. As an established manager i did not find any difficulties working for RA, i enjoyed forming a tram and building strong relationships with the clients on site.

Amazing

I think this company is great with a amazing team who all use team work to complete great work. They also have polite staff who help u out and ask questions if u need anything.

Great Place to work

My responsibilities include leading, motivating, developing and directing the team to maximise efficiency in customer service. Creating an environment where constant improvement is actively encouraged and recognised. Ensuring all staff are trained to deliver a customer focused service. Ensuring all staff are performance managed to quality set objectives. Completing weekly stock takes and payroll. Overseeing the ordering of all food and consumables. Ensuring all health and Safety and Food and safety legislation is adhered to. Completing Staff Rosters. Completing monthly reports and providing regular updates to the client.

Patronizing and obnoxious company

Considered by some to be the best and biggest contract caterers in UK and Ireland. I beg to differ as the products they want us to sell are of lesser quality than other contract catering companies.

Pros

Free bottle of water every day

Cons

Pressured working environment

busy workplace

a cultural Indian restaurant which provided me some experience in a fast workplace environment. the hardest part of the job was finishing after my shift was ended

Pros

free lunchs

very good career development

Team focused company, high customer service. Lots of chances for training, i got my HND, personal licence, first aid, fire warden, WSET, list goes on.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Quiet lounge for the business person

Working in the British Airways Excutive Lounge is a nice place to work in with a variety of things to do. Replenishing stock, clearing tables and keeping a good standard of cleanliness. Management and staff very friendly.

Pros

Free food and beverages

hospitality work

basic catering work. nice staff working in a contract for a professional firm setting up and closing down cafe area setting up and closing down client hospitality areas

enjoyed my time

great managers great team sometimes long hours but enjoyed every one of them

Pros

great people to work with

Cons

not many