Retain Limited

Retain Limited: 2 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom2 reviews

Forward Thinking Organisation

I have been working at Retain Limited for over 6 months and it's given me a great opportunity to put my stamp on the business. The directors of the business are open to new ideas and offer a great level of support. There's no red tape involved and it's really refreshing to work for a forward thinking organisation that not only wants to grow and improve as a business, but also values its members of staff. Would highly recommend joining us if an opportunity came along.

Pros

Good work/life balance, supportive management, friendly and helpful staff

Hope to be here for a long time

I have been working at Retain Limited for around five months now, and it has been the best job I have ever had. I managing to get an apprenticeship in an industry that was new to me, fortunately as a company Retain are very keen to train and up-skill staff members, which has been very helpful for my professional development generally. From my first day I felt very included in the team, and very trusted. All staff members are friendly, and it was refreshing to move to this business after many years of working for a large corporation who did not appreciate staff members. Despite being an apprentice I am now also earning more than I did in a previous retail management role.

Pros

good work life balance, warm and friendly staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Retain Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement