Rethink Mental Illness

Rethink Mental Illness Employee Reviews for Recovery Worker

Place is lovely however if you are not friends with managers then you will be pushed Out! Claim you are not qualified enough and Use your own mental health to bully you out of the job. Managers get you to do there jobs for them and are lazy.
Official response from Rethink Mental Illness
28 January 2020
Thank you for your feedback, we’re sorry to hear about your experiences here at Rethink Mental Illness. We would encourage you if you haven’t already, to complete an exit interview so that we can gather any feedback and address any concerns and issues. We do get lots of positive feedback from our leavers too, and all feedback we receive is used to help us improve what we do.If you would be happy to talk to us please do get in touch with our HR team on 0121 522 7111.Many thanksRethink Mental Illness
I worked at Rethink for many years in various roles. It was good for the 1st few years but then management staryed to slowly change and long standing work colleagues left due to the harsh treatment by management. Others were forced out due to having mental health problems themselves. Several members of staff were sacked as they had become obstacles for the management as they didn't agree with the way the charity was operating and becoming unsafe for the staff and service users.
Official response from Rethink Mental Illness
28 January 2020
We’re sorry to hear about your experiences here at Rethink Mental Illness. We would encourage you if you haven’t already, to complete an exit interview or contact our HR team so that we can gather any feedback and address any concerns and issues. We do get lots of positive feedback from our leavers too, and all feedback we receive is used to help us improve what we do.If you would be happy to talk to us please do get in touch with our HR team on 0121 522 7111.Many thanksRethink Mental Illness
This is a very corrupt charity. I am aware of a few greviances that have been raised and higher management cover these up. You are unable to trust any mangament. In the last 12 months 6 managers have been got rid of suddenly, no explanation to the clients, which should be the most important thing. Wiltshire Rethink especially has gone down here, the services have bad reputations with professionals and their cqc ratings all become bad. This is an organisation to stay away from as does not look after employee wellbeing.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Management and culture of charity
Very good team however poor management and safety of staff working with vulnerable adults. Not enough resources and not a good salary for the work donne.