Revive! UK

Revive! UK

Revive! UK Employee Review

Professional Caring Company

Revive! have a very good induction process ensuring that you are confident in your new role. Time is spent in all departments to gain a good understanding of the business and the targets and goals of the Company. A very pleasant working atmosphere with the opportunity for progression with lots of support.I work part time

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

A great place to work

I enjoy working at Revive, the team are incredibly friendly and there is always support available. The environment is great and I feel like I am a part of a family rather than an organization.

Pros

Lots of support available, a positive place to work

Same location

Great company to work for

Working at Revive has been an excellant expierience, they have thought me what it is like to work for a successful company. Their values of Unity, Integrity, Excellant Customer Service and Technical Excellence is at the forefront of every departement, every day!

Pros

Support and training

Same location

Put their customers first … every time

Revive is the best employer I have worked for. They understand how important it is to keep their team motivated and ready for work. There is a great team spirit and always support to help if needed.

Pros

Team social events

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revive! UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement