Revive! UK

Revive! UK

Revive! UK Employee Review

I have only recently began working for Revive! UK however I have nothing but positive things to say. Since my first day I have felt part of an organisation who are willing to put the effort in to support you when needed. The training programme was extremely thorough, which I really appreciated as it is my first job since graduating from university. Since completing the training I have been trusted to get on with my work, however have regular meetings with my manager where I am able to bring up any questions. The directors and members of staff in other departments are all really approchable as well. As well as this there are also regular 'events' to help enrich your time at work, for example Head Office hold a 'breakfast club' day every month, there was a pool tournament in the first week I started and head office often buy lunch for all of the staff on special occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

A great place to work

I enjoy working at Revive, the team are incredibly friendly and there is always support available. The environment is great and I feel like I am a part of a family rather than an organization.

Pros

Lots of support available, a positive place to work

Same location

Great company to work for

Working at Revive has been an excellant expierience, they have thought me what it is like to work for a successful company. Their values of Unity, Integrity, Excellant Customer Service and Technical Excellence is at the forefront of every departement, every day!

Pros

Support and training

Same location

Put their customers first … every time

Revive is the best employer I have worked for. They understand how important it is to keep their team motivated and ready for work. There is a great team spirit and always support to help if needed.

Pros

Team social events

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revive! UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Revive! UK with

Learn about Revive! UK in popular locations

• Revive! UK
  • Revive! UK are extremely supportive and are always looking for ways to help you develop.