Revive! UK

Working at Revive! UK: Latest Revive! UK Reviews

United Kingdom15 reviews

Revive is a great place to work, it's nice to be with a company that actually cares for its employees and has clear goals and prospects.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

Not many

Excellent company to work for

I left a body shop after working there for 17 years to go and work for Revive its the best thing I have done and haven't looked back. Really good bonus paid once you have reached your monthly target.

Pros

Very good bonus to work towards

Cons

No cons

Insights into Revive! UK

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Flexibly company to work for

Very good support from the company line managers on a day to day basis.very flexible with personal commitments I think that revive are a rewarding company to work for

Pros

Flexibly

Cons

No free lunch

Revive is a great all round place to work with a nice work / home life balance You have a the ability to do over time when you want to but not made to They are flexible and supportive an appropriate you as a person They continually show an interest in your well being an progression as an employee They also show appreciation an reward consistent good work

Pros

Continued support an training

A great place to work

I enjoy working at Revive, the team are incredibly friendly and there is always support available. The environment is great and I feel like I am a part of a family rather than an organization.

Pros

Lots of support available, a positive place to work

Cons

Great company to work for

Working at Revive has been an excellant expierience, they have thought me what it is like to work for a successful company. Their values of Unity, Integrity, Excellant Customer Service and Technical Excellence is at the forefront of every departement, every day!

Pros

Support and training

Cons

Put their customers first … every time

Revive is the best employer I have worked for. They understand how important it is to keep their team motivated and ready for work. There is a great team spirit and always support to help if needed.

Pros

Team social events

Professional Caring Company

Revive! have a very good induction process ensuring that you are confident in your new role. Time is spent in all departments to gain a good understanding of the business and the targets and goals of the Company. A very pleasant working atmosphere with the opportunity for progression with lots of support.I work part time

Fab place to work

Im glad i started working at Revive!, Both management and colleagues are great, Revive! is like a family. You feel appreciated and i enjoy coming to work at Revive!

Pros

work life balance, management

Cons

Revive! UK are extremely supportive and are always looking for ways to help you develop.

I have only recently began working for Revive! UK however I have nothing but positive things to say. Since my first day I have felt part of an organisation who are willing to put the effort in to support you when needed. The training programme was extremely thorough, which I really appreciated as it is my first job since graduating from university. Since completing the training I have been trusted to get on with my work, however have regular meetings with my manager where I am able to bring up any questions. The directors and members of staff in other departments are all really approchable as well. As well as this there are also regular 'events' to help enrich your time at work, for example Head Office hold a 'breakfast club' day every month, there was a pool tournament in the first week I started and head office often buy lunch for all of the staff on special occasions.

Great Workplace

I have been working at Revive a long time and see myself here for the forseeable future. The enviroment is wonderful and there is a real sense of unity amongst the staff.

A company which cares about the development of thier staff

A great place to work, the company value of UNITY ensures everyone is welcome! No day is the same, I feel challenges but the resources to do my job are always on hand, management and other departments are easily accessible and everyone us always willing to chip in and help.

Pros

Great development opportunities. Family feel. Directors who care and listen

Cons

I wouldn't say there are any.

Supportive and friendly team

Friendly atmosphere with supportive team. When joined, training provided and on going support once out on the road. Regular contact with manager and head office staff.

Not a good place at all !!!

Paint Technician (Former Employee) Not the best place to work ! The bonus scheme doesn’t work at all !!! Annual leave is charged at 145 a day which is more than your day rate so you’ll loose that money out of your bonus that you work hard for when your on holiday When they don’t have the work for you to hit your set bonus targets they take the money you don’t make that day out of the bonus that you’ve made on busier times eg summer Long hours sometimes 6 - 8 Management haven’t a clue how to run the business no organisation or help so can imagen how that effects your day to day

The best franchise as franchises go!

A great franchise opportunity to build your own business with tried and tested methods. Great training and support, like all franchises driven by money but genuinely think they try to be the best they can.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revive! UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement