Revive! UK

Revive! UK Employee Reviews in Rugby

Rugby8 reviews

A great place to work

I enjoy working at Revive, the team are incredibly friendly and there is always support available. The environment is great and I feel like I am a part of a family rather than an organization.

Pros

Lots of support available, a positive place to work

Cons

Great company to work for

Working at Revive has been an excellant expierience, they have thought me what it is like to work for a successful company. Their values of Unity, Integrity, Excellant Customer Service and Technical Excellence is at the forefront of every departement, every day!

Pros

Support and training

Insights into Revive! UK

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Put their customers first … every time

Revive is the best employer I have worked for. They understand how important it is to keep their team motivated and ready for work. There is a great team spirit and always support to help if needed.

Pros

Team social events

Professional Caring Company

Revive! have a very good induction process ensuring that you are confident in your new role. Time is spent in all departments to gain a good understanding of the business and the targets and goals of the Company. A very pleasant working atmosphere with the opportunity for progression with lots of support.I work part time

Fab place to work

Im glad i started working at Revive!, Both management and colleagues are great, Revive! is like a family. You feel appreciated and i enjoy coming to work at Revive!

Pros

work life balance, management

Cons

Revive! UK are extremely supportive and are always looking for ways to help you develop.

I have only recently began working for Revive! UK however I have nothing but positive things to say. Since my first day I have felt part of an organisation who are willing to put the effort in to support you when needed. The training programme was extremely thorough, which I really appreciated as it is my first job since graduating from university. Since completing the training I have been trusted to get on with my work, however have regular meetings with my manager where I am able to bring up any questions. The directors and members of staff in other departments are all really approchable as well. As well as this there are also regular 'events' to help enrich your time at work, for example Head Office hold a 'breakfast club' day every month, there was a pool tournament in the first week I started and head office often buy lunch for all of the staff on special occasions.

Great Workplace

I have been working at Revive a long time and see myself here for the forseeable future. The enviroment is wonderful and there is a real sense of unity amongst the staff.

A company which cares about the development of thier staff

A great place to work, the company value of UNITY ensures everyone is welcome! No day is the same, I feel challenges but the resources to do my job are always on hand, management and other departments are easily accessible and everyone us always willing to chip in and help.

Pros

Great development opportunities. Family feel. Directors who care and listen

Cons

I wouldn't say there are any.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revive! UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Revive! UK with

• Revive! UK
  • Rugby
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?