Revolut

Revolut Employee Reviews

Great challenge where you'd learn a lot!

+ Start up environment + High growth, great goals and challenges + Multicultural, more than 50 nationalities + Really talented and hardworking people, being surrounded by such people gives you an opportunity to grow and evolve every day + Free breakfast + dinner, lots of perks - If you like 9 to 5 kind of job, it's not for you. Work life balance is difficult to manage as you generally need to be very hardworking to drive the company forward as the goals are huge. Not for everyone - Might be very hectic as still in the development stage

Productive and Fun Workplace

Productive and Fun Workplace. Good Work Life Balance. Don't see any negative atmosphere. Good Perks and great opportunities to learn. Team Oriented .

Fun place but stressful at the same time

No work life balance Good experience but not to stay for a long time I have learnt a lot of things but would like to have more carreer opportunities and support

Autonomy, Flexibility & Progression

I joined Revolut having previously been at a global tech company, known for their work life balance and incredible culture - the reason being I wanted to experience working at a rapid-scaling startup that were doing something disruptive and exciting, and make a big impact. Things move incredibly quickly here, I've seen major change in a matter of weeks, with a fluid approach here that we are not perfect, but we want to be. There is a huge "get it done" culture here, which is reflected in the huge amount of autonomy I have in my role. Working hours are flexible, nobody checks when I get in or when I leave, as long as I am delivering - that's all that matters. I work with incredibly smart people at the top of their game, which is really refreshing - there's a real ambition here to work with best and be the best. It's definitely meritocratic, and wins are celebrated - however when there are inevitable losses, you get support from your team. The only downside I have found is that there was a slight lack of structure in my business area when joining - however I was able to make suggestions and take ownership, which was listened to - the ability to improve processes quickly and logically is amazing. When I compare work life balance and culture to previous companies - I do work harder here, but only because I want to, because I feel passionately that I am making an impact, and that I am getting recognition for my efforts. It's not a standard 9-5, but then again who joins one of the worlds fastest growing startups for a quiet life?!

Pros

Autonomy, Progressions, Flexibility, Salary & Equity, Free Dinners

"Bumpy start but I'm here to stay."

Pros: I made the conscious decision to move to a start-up organisation because I wanted to integrate myself in an organisation in its early years & make an impact. I feel like I am achieving just that. I've watched a lot change at Revolut in a short space of time and being in an organisation that is constantly evolving and advancing has been so refreshing. I look forward to what the future has to hold here. Take the negative feedback here with a BIG pinch of salt. Yes - this company isn't perfect and it still has the occasional growing pain, but (for those who want to make an impact) the potential here is phenomenal. Cons I joined the business over 6 months ago and I joined at a time where communication wasn't clear or shared in full, so the company was very reliant on the initiative of employees. This has calmed down significantly now and all the teams have stronger structures (although initiative is still required!).

Pros

Free Dinners, Progression, Autonomy

Societaá giovanile e al top del settore bancario

Societaá giovanile e al top del settore bancario con tante occasioni

Pros

perks

Cons

nessuno

Different challenges

Different challenges every single day. A fast growing startup that enables you to grow and learn so much. It was a great time sat the company and Ive the chance to learn so much.

Jobs at Revolut