Reynolds Catering Supplies

Delivery Driver5 reviews
United Kingdom5 reviews

goodmanagementworkingjobworkdriverhardday

Job and knock

Overall Reynolds were a great company to work for the pay was fair and the multi dropping weren’t too bad either aslong as you don’t mind city centre delivering.Management will listen to you and you normally know where you are headed the day before.The one draw back is the getting up job advertised as 4:00am start but you need to be leaving the yard at this time so it’s more of a 2:00am startIf you work hard you get done early you go home 👍

Good team very enjoyable to place to work.

Enjoyed my time at Reynolds, only left 'cos I moved further away from depot. Some long hours on the road, but that's the same on any multi-drop job in and around London. Management were good, and helped alot. I went through some really difficult times (personally) and they couldn't have done more for me.

Pros

Good colleagues great team. Tony Reynolds very accessible always happy to chat, dont talk about football esp spurs, you'll never get away.

Cons

Early starts, 3.00am mostly.

Insights into Reynolds Catering Supplies

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things

Bad place to go

Bone breaking job. Imagine that you have to load and unload 6-7 pallets every day(liquids, potatoes and every heavy thing you can think of) delivered with a hand trolley by yourself, usually no help, it doesn't matter what floor. Some people had to go to the doctor because of back pain. 3 AM starts till finish, in good days could be 10-12 (very few), and in bad days (plenty)14-17pm. No overtime payments

A good start for learning multi drop

A fair place to work. Can be very hard work. Pretty much left alone to get the job done. If you don`t like stroppy arrogant chef`s then best to avoid working here.

A financially rewarding job with hard work and team work required.

My shifts start anywhere between 19:30 and 04:30 and can last from 6 to 14 hours depending on the location of the drop offs. The driver and I have to be efficient and have a great attention to detail to ensure the deliveries are completed in a timely fashion. The hardest part of the job is not knowing your starting time on any given day and how long you could be working for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reynolds Catering Supplies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Reynolds Catering Supplies with

Reynolds Catering Supplies reviews by location

Learn about Reynolds Catering Supplies in popular locations

• Reynolds Catering Supplies
  • Delivery Driver
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?