Reynolds Catering Supplies

Truck Driver9 reviews
United Kingdom9 reviews

goodmanagementworkingjobworkdriverhardday

good company for work

im come to work i need to see my team supervisor wich tell me which round im gonna do,im going out make lorry check and check my stuff which was load on the lorry.Management prepare for us all invoices,check list for lorry,keys from customers.workplace culture for myself mean im try to be helpfull in any kind off situation even on road if some off my coleque is in bad situation.

Not a great place too work

Management are terrible and give all the new drivers too much work load. Plus your sent out not knowing the route or area. It's kinda like the management can't keep upto what the owner is trying too do which is make it seem like a family unit. But managers don't care how much your work load is as long as the deliveries are made........ I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone......

Insights into Reynolds Catering Supplies

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things

Management couldn't run a bath

Drivers & warehouse staff all good colleagues, but management pressure you too much because they can't keep drivers you have to do more than your contracted hours & illegally working tacho breaks,Would definitely not recommend this as a good place to work

Pros

Workmates

Cons

Having to work shift with no legal tacho breaks

Productive and good workplace .

I have been working for Reynolds since 2014 and I realised that many of my colleagues are there for more than 10 years. Working in a good environment , having respect for all , finding someone to help you when you need, well this is Reynolds. I am glad to be part of this company.

Never worked for better company

If you don't mind abit of hard work this job is brilliant. Management are great. Working hours are good (you get good and bad days)Early morning starts but early afternoon finish. Pay is pretty good. Salaried. Enjoy the job and even get a turkey as a Christmas gift.

Pros

Free Xmas turkey and veg. Salary pay. Good group of guys who work with. Family company.

Cons

Early morning starts

Professional ,

Good job for class 1 drivers ,you get your own route to drive every day ,depot to depot Manchester ,bristol,Leicester. Leeds ,you do about 8 hours driving every shift.

Pros

Easy when you learn your delivery route

Cons

Job and finish

Helpful and caring development strategy

I loved working at reynolds. From the early morning starts (empty roads) to the early finishes. All the staff where friendly and helpful and up for a laugh.

Class 2

Management a absolute joke shout and ball at drivers if they dont get there own way. Favourite drivers get easy rounds so they can go home early. If you face fits you will be fine if not look out

friendly work place

between 6 to 20 drops a day, friendly team. working hours between 7 to 11 hours a day. management are fair. start times are between 1.30am to 4am and between 7 to 10 hours a day.

Pros

paid for 48 even if you work under 48

Cons

1.30am to 4am start times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reynolds Catering Supplies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement