Reynolds Catering Supplies
Happiness score is 64 out of 100
View all Reynolds Catering Supplies reviews

Reynolds Catering Supplies

Reynolds Catering Supplies Employee Review

Not a great place too work

Management are terrible and give all the new drivers too much work load. Plus your sent out not knowing the route or area. It's kinda like the management can't keep upto what the owner is trying too do which is make it seem like a family unit. But managers don't care how much your work load is as long as the deliveries are made........ I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone......

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Management couldn't run a bath

Drivers & warehouse staff all good colleagues, but management pressure you too much because they can't keep drivers you have to do more than your contracted hours & illegally working tacho breaks,Would definitely not recommend this as a good place to work

Pros

Workmates

Cons

Having to work shift with no legal tacho breaks
Same roleSame location

Productive and good workplace .

I have been working for Reynolds since 2014 and I realised that many of my colleagues are there for more than 10 years. Working in a good environment , having respect for all , finding someone to help you when you need, well this is Reynolds. I am glad to be part of this company.
Same role

Never worked for better company

If you don't mind abit of hard work this job is brilliant. Management are great. Working hours are good (you get good and bad days)Early morning starts but early afternoon finish. Pay is pretty good. Salaried. Enjoy the job and even get a turkey as a Christmas gift.

Pros

Free Xmas turkey and veg. Salary pay. Good group of guys who work with. Family company.

Cons

Early morning starts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reynolds Catering Supplies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Reynolds Catering Supplies with

Learn about Reynolds Catering Supplies in popular locations

• Reynolds Catering Supplies
  • Not a great place too work