RF Brookes, 2 Sisters Food Group

RF Brookes, 2 Sisters Food Group Employee Reviews

There is a culture of persecution by HR and certain manager/people of influence They say they are concerned mental health of employees but only when it suits them They are trying to address the problem but the culture of middle management makes the task impossible as they will only get distorted information from them Join at your own risk as the situation is still on going

Pros

Some cheaper subsidies food

Cons

Very dirty environment

It's ok

Little to no training just expected to know what your doing. No real support and your a number and as a company they really don't care about you. Saw 10 people come and go in the 10 months I was there. People don't get their right pay.

Pros

On site canteen, friendly staff, on site parking

Cons

Long hours, dirty

Don't be fooled

The job application says they pay you for breaks...this is a blatant lie, we aren't paid for breaks. Tip for management: the reason we are short of staff and have high turnover is because we are paid pittance for a stressful job.

Pros

Good work life balance...only if you you works days

Cons

Low pay, little chance of advancement or training

All round good job

It's an OK place 2 work u do get the odd person who doesn't stay 4 whatever reason it does have a very quick staff turnover I do believe in if u look after ur staff they will look after u they r always looking 4 people 2 join rf brookes u will get a cash bonus if u recommend someone

Pros

Nice canteen

Cons

Long hours standing

Rewarding place to work that is continually improving

A rewarding place to work, that continually evolves to meet consumer and customer demands. The site has improved its culture and working practices significantly over the last 8 years or so.

Awful company

You report things to management and they just ignore it or are very dismissive of your concerns. They say they care but they really don't care about their employees at all, they have a very high turn over of staff because of this

Not the best experience

Underpaid, HR havent noticed ive left with no notice or communication. Poor management and very clear that romanian and other nationalities are a priority and not pulled up for lateness etc

Pros

Free dinners now and then

Productive fanny work place

Its wery nice company fun team good manager good work place Delicious food in the canteen And cheap im very happy this job work I recommend others to join our team

Pros

Two break

Cons

It starts ti early

Production and fun workplace

It would be grt experience to work in multicultural organization like 2 sisters. Is is good to work with other countries people. People can try different jobs there like as production operative, label checker, senior operative, line leader, packing, Dispatches etc. There are also availability of different structure pattern like 3 days on 3 days off, 6-2 and 2.30 to 10.30,6-6, 7-7, 5-5 etc. You will enjoy when work there. Managers are also good. They try to solve problems of people. You can take 28 days paid holidays annually and you can also work as a flexible. You can take the days of your choice with flexible contract. It is better for housewives and mothers whose children small to work there. Staff is also very supportive during Induction. They give clearly instructions to candidates. It would be great opportunity to work there and starting career.

Pros

Free parking

Cons

Long hours Saturday and Sunday

Fast paced but rewarding environment

My experience at RF brookes so far has been positive. You are trained well and effectively and the job culture is friendly. Managers are happy to help and approachable.

Pros

Canteen, free parking, multiple shift patterns

Cons

Cold environment

Jobs at RF Brookes, 2 Sisters Food Group

See more jobs

On-site parking, staff shop, friendly people, Helpful HR team with an open door policy

I enjoy working at R F Brookes, it's fast paced and no two days are the same. I enjoy the variety of jobs that my role involves which allows me to liaise with many different departments.

Pros

Onsite parking, staff shop, subsidized canteen

Cons

Cold conditions in some areas

hard job

NO GOOD PLACE FOR.WORK..no good managers very faster lines no pay breik long shift and the people theare is no good everythink theare is bad,smell no good and faster.!

Pros

no no no start work theare!

Cons

loooong hours

Exciting and fast place to work!

RF Brookes is a great place to work - people are friendly and helpful :) The controls put in place for Covid made everyone feel safe on-site and have kept us working through the pandemic.

Pros

Staff canteen on-site does lovely hot food, Everyone has access to discounted products in the staff shop

Cons

The site facilities could do with a face lift

Not nice

Coupar angus chicken factory and 2 sisters company was good for my first job in Scotland , but that job is not for life . I hope never back to chicken factory again.

Pros

Just a Job

Toxic culture

The pay at 2Sisters is good but having worked there I think it's to compensate for the toxicity of the majority of staff. I had a fantastic Supervisor who did his job properly much to the dislike of some that then took steps to ruin his hard work and good reputation out of jealousy and fear of being exposed for not doing theirs correctly. I had many problems doing my job due to the same member(s) of staff destroying my efforts and rapport with others. When I made complaints to upper management due to the fact they ignored my Supervisor when he told them, I was also not taken seriously,it was clear that nothing was going to be done. H.R could not comprehend the severity of my complaint and I honestly can't believe some of the staff are even remotely qualified to work in that department, it was a joke!It appears that the company prefer to bury their heads in the sand, ignoring problems that good hard working staff raise, they favour and side with manipulating members regardless of who it ends up pushing out. There is no recognition,encouragement or progression for good members of staff doing their jobs properly, and no consequences for those who set out to tear down the hard work of those people.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Toxic Environment

Not recomended

It's not my dream job, most of the people at the working area doesn't speak English, and if they do they are very rude. They keep paying less than they should, they say "we gonna fix it next mont" but they can be like that for all year. Basically they don't care about their workers.

Pros

No one

Cons

Wrong payments

boring, repetitive, dull yet good{ish} pay.

I would not recommend working here the people are not welcoming accept for management and supervisors. the hours are long and dull, 5 minuets felt like an hour the breaks are good though.

Pros

3 breaks a day

Cons

long hours boring

Hard fast pace

Long hours, very fast pace in the freezing cold. Working in cold environments. Terrible shift patterns. One week of four days following week only three days. Pay is not good for what you have to do in a days shift

Cons

Horrendous, aweful, DON’T DO IT !

As an engineer, be prepared for a rough time. Management have no clue. Expect to repair things using fresh air as there are no spares. You are the lowest in the chain, operators have more say than you, if you can understand them. (95% non speaking english). Production above H&S. new guys are alienated. No overalls for 12 months. Weekly pay instead of salary. No structure. No appreciation, no respect. Frankly the WORST place ive ever had the misfortune to work. Horrible.

Pros

Free meal on your Bday. Free chicken at xmas.

Cons

Wverything else

Fast paced

I enjoyed this role all though the walking around the site was to much which never occurred to me ( having a previous knee injury) i really enjoyed working within the engineering team. I would recommend to anyone to take a job there.

Pros

Excellent canteen

Cons

To many chiefs !

Not a good employer

I was the 7th manager to hold the position in 4.5 years.The culture is apauling and the senior management of production is a descrace to the food industry.Stay away

Pros

Salary is good for the role.

Cons

Unprofessional, bad covid measures, disrespectful senior management, poor standard of working.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RF Brookes, 2 Sisters Food Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9