Rhodar Ltd

Rhodar Ltd: 14 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom14 reviews

Not too bad

I've worked for worst places before, it can be long hours. The staying away isn't too bad but your not always guaranteed your own room though. Fellow employees are ok.

Pros

Company vehicle, more work than other firms.

Cons

Not having own room when your away. Long days

Very good business to work for

Met some amazing people in 2017 working for Rhodar with the Oldham team. Got to admit there was some corruption going on but overall amazing company and people all the best to everyone from us all up from Oldham :) “it is what it is ino what I mean bum bum haha”

Insights into Rhodar Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

Fair

I gained quick reliable employment when I first started this company and having access to a work van was great as there was a lot travel involved. I would recommend them and would return. was always paid for no longer work for this company due frequently being stood down, due to lack of work/secured jobs.

Pros

Having a work van.

Cons

Being stood down/infrequent work.

Temporary Contractor

Great team ethics, very fast paced and pressure environment. Management has changed since I personally was there but at the time was great and supportive.

Physically demanding

A normal rhodar working day is challenging both mentally and physically contributing to a successful shift. This is a very different working environment that transformed me into a kean member of the team.

Great Role, not a great place to work

I enjoyed my role, but the culture of the company wasn't what i was used to, they weren't very flexible and it didn't have the family feel i expected it to have.

Great Company to work for

This is one of the best companies I have worked for in a long time. Management take the time to develop your skills and push you to be the best that you can be. This business has a real family feel to it and the employees care about the business and where it is going. If it wasn't due to re-location I would have stayed here for many years to come!

Pros

Employee Assistance Programme, Development and Training

Good Employer

Good to work for, wanted to allow progression of staff. Learned many interpersonal skills. Most enjoyable part of the job was the people who I worked with.

Awful and dangerous

I worked for this company for 2 years and are honestly the worst company i have worked for, they do not care about operatives health and safety like they say they do and pay less then minimum wage, also the managers and bosses only care about lining their pockets by asking the operatives to dangerously finish a job quickly rather than safely.

Pros

Cons

Long hours awful pay, risk of injury

Think very carefully before accepting

Took a job there and was released within 4 weeks as i had a bereavement in the family and then had to be sent in for an emergency operation. The company showed them selves to be very supportive throughout the bereavement however, after only being home 2 days from the operation they released me over the phone. This company does have the potential to be a good employer, they just need to stop submitting forged documents to receive payment for the works they carry out.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rhodar Ltd?

varied interesting work good people to work with from management down.

Having worked with Rhodar I found the most people I worked with where very professional and helpful in sometimes awkward situations . Always someone to assist (management and operative sides) when a problem occurd.

Pros

free lunch when required, helpful staff, interesting and challenging work, . Working away which would make a nice change.

Cons

changing from one job to another when partly finished.

During my time at rhodar, i improved on my joinery skills, i also had to work as a team to a very high standard. The people was all a good laugh outside off work.

Pros

Working away and seeing new places, also payed good wadges

Cons

Long hours, working with asbestos

High standard of equipment

Quality based company that are striving to improve further in the industry, shame its the same management still in place that seen them reduced to a one year licence for not conforming to industry standards. Visions of a 3 year licence been revoked for a one year again (fools)

Pros

Plant

Cons

Igorant managers that are only interested in BONUSES.

leeds -rhodar

przygotowuje teren do usunięcia azbestu,zrywanie azbestu.przygotowanie azbestu do transportu.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rhodar Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement