Riada Resourcing

Riada Resourcing Employee Reviews

Treated well throughout my time with the company. Unfortunately due to kill health i had to resign from my job. I would recommend this agency to any worker.
Pros
Flexible.
Cons
Quite low wages
I work with a fantastic group of people, I genuinely enjoy going to work everyday as the working environment is fun and I get to help others secure employment which is rewarding.
- Great company to work for - Positive company culture - Friendly & supportive colleagues - Job satisfaction from helping others secure employment - Management are motivational - A real sense of team spirit in the departments
Pros
- Great company to work for
Cons
- No free parking - No sick pay
great place to work, colleagues very helpful and friendly.
Pros
Cons
to many pizza lunchs
A friendly, enthusiastic and welcoming team, that work well together for the benefit of our candidates and clients. Very encouraging management and a pleasure to work for.
No two days are the same in Riada which is what makes it such a great job. From speaking to candidates about what their ideal job is to arrange interviews and advising clients on their vacancies. Every phone call will be different I have learnt so much from this company and have dealt with so many great people over the years. If you are looking for a successful company, a challenging job and a great team culture - this is the company to talk to
Pros
All of the above
Cons
All of the above
Riada is a great place to work, with a lovely positive team environment. Everyone is happy to help each other when needed to ensure the end goal is reached.
Such a nice environment, informative on potential jobs and take time to find jobs that suit needs. Easy to contact and genuine whether it be following up applications or just looking for updates.
Pros
Approachable
Riada is passionate about employee progression and training, really taking the time to listen to your ambitions and career goals. It’s great to see the company continually expand and feel valued in your role. Cant wait to see where my career with Riada takes me.
Pros
Fun environment and work life balance
Cons
no on the job training had to learn most things by yourself management was all hand picked the work areas were discussing left to the night porters to clean up though the night moving large round tables up a flight of stairs to set up conferences rooms and then bringing them back down next day the great thing about the job was the people I work with at the same level as we all work as a team cause at the end of the day we all needed to work
Pros
yes we got free evening mail
Cons
12 hour shifts
Official response from Riada Resourcing
19 January 2018
These comments are reflective to the place of work during your temporary assignment and not Riada Resourcing as the agency. We would love you to consider rating Riada on how we helped you find work and the support given to you during your assignment. Kind regardsTeam Riada
  1. Employee reviews