Riada Resourcing

Riada Resourcing Culture reviews

I work with a fantastic group of people, I genuinely enjoy going to work everyday as the working environment is fun and I get to help others secure employment which is rewarding.
- Great company to work for - Positive company culture - Friendly & supportive colleagues - Job satisfaction from helping others secure employment - Management are motivational - A real sense of team spirit in the departments
Pros
- Great company to work for
Cons
- No free parking - No sick pay
great place to work, colleagues very helpful and friendly.
Pros
Cons
to many pizza lunchs
A friendly, enthusiastic and welcoming team, that work well together for the benefit of our candidates and clients. Very encouraging management and a pleasure to work for.
No two days are the same in Riada which is what makes it such a great job. From speaking to candidates about what their ideal job is to arrange interviews and advising clients on their vacancies. Every phone call will be different I have learnt so much from this company and have dealt with so many great people over the years. If you are looking for a successful company, a challenging job and a great team culture - this is the company to talk to
Pros
All of the above
Cons
All of the above
Riada is a great place to work, with a lovely positive team environment. Everyone is happy to help each other when needed to ensure the end goal is reached.