Riada Resourcing

Riada Resourcing Job security & advancement reviews

Treated well throughout my time with the company. Unfortunately due to kill health i had to resign from my job. I would recommend this agency to any worker.
Pros
Flexible.
Cons
Quite low wages
- Great company to work for - Positive company culture - Friendly & supportive colleagues - Job satisfaction from helping others secure employment - Management are motivational - A real sense of team spirit in the departments
Pros
- Great company to work for
Cons
- No free parking - No sick pay
No two days are the same in Riada which is what makes it such a great job. From speaking to candidates about what their ideal job is to arrange interviews and advising clients on their vacancies. Every phone call will be different I have learnt so much from this company and have dealt with so many great people over the years. If you are looking for a successful company, a challenging job and a great team culture - this is the company to talk to
Pros
All of the above
Cons
All of the above
Such a nice environment, informative on potential jobs and take time to find jobs that suit needs. Easy to contact and genuine whether it be following up applications or just looking for updates.
Pros
Approachable
Riada is passionate about employee progression and training, really taking the time to listen to your ambitions and career goals. It’s great to see the company continually expand and feel valued in your role. Cant wait to see where my career with Riada takes me.
Pros
Fun environment and work life balance