Richard Irvin FM Limited

Richard Irvin FM Limited Reviews

United Kingdom38 reviews

managementgoodgreatjobworkenjoypayworking

Trusted by management to perform .

A progressive company to work for , left to operate on own initiative with all ideas respected and discussed . Trusted by management to deliver and not micro managed .

Lovely place to work

Lovely place to work. I had a great experience here and really enjoyed the time and the role. The company is relatively flexiable and fair. The salaries could be reviewed a bit more often

Insights into Richard Irvin FM Limited

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks

Since starting with RIFM earlier in the year I've looked forward to coming in to work every day. I've been made to feel very welcome and well supported by the whole team. Every day is different and there's plenty to learn so the days fly in really quickly. Always someone on hand to help out if I need it. A great company to work for.

Pros

Office location is central and overlooks the castle, great team to work with, lots of interesting work

Cons

Early start

Productive & Friendly Workplace

Great company to work for! You are always treated with respect and a valued team member. All staff are lovely and very approachable. Opportunities to advance are available too.

Pros

The staff!

working in MOD

go to work try no to speak to managementhave fire and re hire on poorer contract contract to finish soon, no pay rise ever, no sick pay ever ,can not get expenses backwork culture do your best but hard work with managementmicromanage by tracker

Pros

working in cov 19

Cons

not good to work for

Worst company I have ever worked for

Job is really boring and I mean boringManagement is a joke and the whole job feels like you are under a grey cloud all the timeSupervisors don't care about their own jobs so why would they care about looking out for you.I worked in the Portsmouth area out of HMS Collingwood.Also they really screwed me over on my last pay packet which I kind of saw coming as they really are pathetic and petty.If McDonald's ever stop hiring I still wouldn't go back there to work.Please heed my words if you're looking to work for this company they are terrible and you may get trapped there.Again I was based in the southern area Up yours Richard Irvin FM

Pros

None what so ever

Cons

Find a spot to sleep in the van quite easy

Badly run you are jus a number to them management divide between workers and management them and us down below attitude

Terrible treated badly money orientation like most firms no respect change contracts to suit firm and not employee no back up jus scapegoats yo blame

Pros

Cons

Management.money and attitude

Good people to work for

Management are helpful and friendly office staff in Scotland are the same Sick days from a virus picked up due to specific nature of my job weren’t paid, that’s my only gripe

Micro Managing and not much benefits

Micro managing from people outwith your own dept. No sickness pay and no flexible working hours. (Even though it states flexible working in their literature) Implementation of ideas very difficult due to the "its always been done like this, so why change it" culture.

Difficult to work for.

The work was very good as it was a new build clean, the management put a lot of stress on you to get the job done some management bullying workers to get the job quicker.

Great company

I have enjoyed working at Ritchard Irvin fm. Daily tasks are on your tablet material ordering could be simplified but in genaral a good company to work for as long as you have the corecct work ethics and do your job you are more or less left alone to get on with it and is you come across any problems there is usaly someone you can get a hold of to discuss the matter with, so therefore generally a great company to work for si

Work Experience

Very positive experience during my work experience week. I was given the chance to gain a fuller understanding of the company as well as individual roles, and thoroughly enjoyed my time there.

not a bad place to work

Probably the best company to work for in the gas industry, management are very helpful. work life balance with on call can be stressful. personal use of your work van is a plus.

Management is a joke, promising training which never happened

Company expectations not possible but force me to to carry out 9/10 services and drive appropriately 100 miles a day in an 8 hour day. Inadequate training and manager wouldn't listen too busy playing games on his phone and when requested help none given.

Group ceased trading in 2018

Very good Company but had many different tradings within the Company which led to the down turn of the businesses around the Aberdeen and further area when the oil and Gas recession hit and the snowball effect hit the Company hard.

Engineer

Not a great place to work, most of the folk I worked with were looking for another job. The on call payments and organisation for engineers were poor compared to similar roles elsewhere.

Very good company to work with.

Good management staff and employees. I worked here on a work placement for 7 weeks. Had the opportunity to get plenty hands on as the engineer I was with let me carry on with the jobs.

Great Company

I currently work for RIFM the company are keen to engage/listen to staff, offers a flexible approach, working environment is great, staff benefits are an added bonus!

Relaxed and friendly

The company overall is great and everyone gets on well, there's no office politics, the company is very fast moving and is always looking for the best way to accomplish a task without cutting corners or cost.

Fantastic Company

Richard Irvin FM limited are improving for the better and progressing each month into an evolving company who value their people and have them at the heart of what they do! Great company to have joined and enjoying learning a new and exciting industry with a leading company

Haha you kidding management is horrendous

They dont have your back its simple it's the blame game am afraid . Their the judge dury and executioner both managers are dumplings couldn't trust them as far as I could throw them al in a company were you are made to fee at home

Pros

Definitely no pros

Cons

100% cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Richard Irvin FM Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Richard Irvin FM Limited with

Learn about Richard Irvin FM Limited in popular locations

• Richard Irvin FM Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?