RIG Healthcare logo
RIG Healthcare

RIG Healthcare Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

No shifts

Well considering the fact that you will be booked only for hospitals you must have experience or you must be clever or should I say extremely clever to work in hospitals with no experience. Good luck with that.

Pros

Good payment

Cons

Hospitals only and no time for induction.

Terrible experience

My recent experience with RIG healthcare has been awful. One year ago whilst working for rig it was completely different but now thephysiotherapy base is in London it’s completely changed.No work within a 30 mile radius of my house for 4 months in which I do not believe so therefore had to commute long distances daily. Constant battles about pay and Rig on minimum three occasions withheld funds to my umbrella company and therefore had to make regular phone calls requesting money to then be lied to with unfilled promises. Upon leaving RIG my last payment was delayed by 2 weeks after another battle to get the money in which I’m entitled to I was automatically signed up into a pension scheme to then after go through all the process of opting out. Still waiting for my p45 and refund from the pension scheme 4 weeks on. Avoid RIG health Care very poor service

Pros

In the past they were good

waste of time

I have filled in this review twice not out of choice but because I have to which again I feel is only fair to complain about how much of a waste of time this is

Good Environment

Good environment to work in everyone is friendly, hard working team. Good incentives, for the most part good management. Poor communication at times. Need to sort out the com scheme. overall great company to work for especially if you are just getting into recruitment.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Training needs improving.

Diverse

Quick to secure contracts. Rig will secure you a job and then mostly forget about you. As the middleman they often make mistakes with payment and are all about maximizing their profits.

good

Good Agency, very cooperative and responsive. Try to meet your demands as quick as possible. The people you re contacting are available and listen to you.

Jobs at RIG Healthcare