Right at Home - Welwyn, Hatfield & St Albans

Right at Home - Welwyn, Hatfield & St Albans Employee Reviews

Right at Home have been excellent from the interview process through to today. they are firendly and approcahable and the team are really supportinve. If I'm unsure about anything I know there will be somenone to help. I'm not rushed about and all my calls are for at least 1 hour. All the clients I see in the community are lovely to spend time with
Pros
lots of support, great team.
13 September 2020
Thank you, its great to know how well we're doing right from the start and you value the 1 hour calls.
Excellent company. Client visits are so rewarding. Supportive management team, and even more supportive group of carers who always look out for eachother. Really is a pleasure to be part of a great team.
Pros
Flexibility with hours
Cons
None!
12 September 2020
Thank you for you review. We're glad you feel supported and so rewarded looking after our lovely clients. We are here for you.
12 September 2020
Supporting our staff is one of our main aims and were glad you feel the job is very rewarding
Kind compassionate accommodating and understanding managers do best to be fair to staff and clients.....hardworking and thorough in every aspect....caring thoughtful and supportive team in community look out for each other always someone at end of phone Best care firm in herts!!
19 August 2020
Thank you for you amazing review, we could not do this without the great care you provide. We are glad you know you can come and speak to us about any matters and that we will do our utmost to help and support you.
Great Company,go above and beyond for clients and stand by company moto.Training is up to date and to caregiver and client requirement.Outstanding CQC rating
19 August 2020
Thank you for your lovely review. We will always provide all the training you need, to ensure you are happy and can care for our clients at the high standard set by Right at Home
Worked from the Hatfield office in Hatfield and surroundings. Wonderful, supportive managers and lovely clients. Communication between management and clients and colleagues alike was always good and the general morale was excellent. Only leaving because found a higher position elsewhere for a similar organisation meaning new challenges /responsibility. But all in all was an absolute pleasure working for them.
Pros
Friendly, supportive managers/colleagues. Flexible
Cons
Not much room for advancement - at the current time
19 August 2020
Thank you for your supportive review, we really apprecaite the care you privided whilst with us. We are sorry we didn't have the advancement you were looking for at the time but we're growing and are always looking for good senior staff if you ever want to come back.
. A typical day at work- Working in a bright and cheery office, relaxed yet professional atmosphere. Friendly and supportive colleagues. I have learned lots of new IT skills and attended Train The Trainer for Basic Life Support. The Management are very supportive,professional and dedicated. Right at Home operate an open door policy and are always on hand to listen and help staff. The hardest part of my job is dealing with family members who have fallen ill or passed away. The most enjoyable part of my job is ensuring our clients receive high quality tailor made care and support.
Pros
Management listen and communicate well with staff.
19 August 2020
Thank you for your lovely review.We are glad you feel supported and enjoy working with us.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Right at Home - Welwyn, Hatfield & St Albans?