Right at Home GF logo
Right at Home GF

Right at Home GF Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace

I have never been so happy in my job! Such a welcoming bunch of people work for RAH and the clients are just as welcoming too. I can’t big up RAH enough - the training course is extremely informative and then going into the community to help someone is so rewarding I really have never been so happy in my career .

Pros

Work-life balance, treats for staff, exceptional group of people to work for

Cons

I really can’t think of any!

Right at home GF

I echo the 2.0* review, although it being generous. I would not recommend working at Right at Home GF. More managers than actual staff. All financial benefits are taken from your low wages towards a "pot scheme" that you need to apply for. No holiday pay from company although they advertise so. No sick pay. Minimal fuel reimbursement. Less than a pound payable, that's only after an hour's worth of travel a day. There aren't enough RAHGF clients to sustain a minimum wage income although this is promised during screen calls and interview. Call coordinators think they run the company and are unpleasant to engage with especially when you request more work.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

Not enough work / RAHGF clients. More managers than staff. Minimal income. Waste of time job.

Rahgf

The whole focus is the hourly rate in their advertising, which includes holiday pay so it looks more appealing, but when your interviewed they offer you pay depending on your experience. You work on a zero hour contract although they do offer a guaranteed 30hr contract which includes done office work. No wear and tear back for your car, petrol per mile doesn't really cover the usage and 15mins travel time between clients is a joke.

– 13 October 2020
This is not a review for Right at Home Nottingham and have notified Indeed.

Regular social events, and great work/life balance

I love working for Right at Home GF. The clients are lovely, and all the staff are so helpful. Nothing is ever to much trouble. Also, they have great regular social events for Caregivers, and Office Staff.

Pros

Friendly team

Excellent company to work for

I love working for right at home I have been with them 3 years I left for a short time but soon came back everyone's nice and will help in anyway they can i would definitely recommend this company.

Supportive care agency

I worked at Right at home from 2015- 2016. I left the company after having health issues after a serious care accident. Sadly I could not continue my employment, however I did feel extremely supporting by all senior staff. I would recommend right at home to anyone looking to work in the care industry or who is looking for care. The in house training is second to none and the quality of care is to an excellent standard!

Pros

Free in house training and support

Cons

No guaranteed hours

I learned a lot about Care working for Right At Home. The job is very rewarding and the training and progress you can make are excellent. Management are very organized which helps make everyone's job better.

Pros

Very Rewarding

It feels like a great team to be part of.

I just had my induction and was made to feel very welcome by the office team. The training is very accessible and enlightening, made me feel more knowledgeable and confident...

Pros

Career development

Excellent agency to work for

Fantastic team great management you always feel welcome and supported, plus good rates of pay... I enjoy working for this company as we have really great clients and all care givers are supportive to each other it's amazing being part of a great team making the difference everyday...

Pros

Flexible hours

Excellent working conditions

I really enjoy working at Right at Home. It is a very friendly and welcoming company and run in a very professional manner.

Pros

Friendly, caring and flexible

Jobs at Right at Home GF