Right at Home GF

Right at Home GF Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
4.2Job security & advancement

Productive and fun workplace

I have never been so happy in my job! Such a welcoming bunch of people work for RAH and the clients are just as welcoming too. I can’t big up RAH enough - the training course is extremely informative and then going into the community to help someone is so rewarding I really have never been so happy in my career .

Pros

Work-life balance, treats for staff, exceptional group of people to work for

Cons

I really can’t think of any!

Look elsewhere

What can I say, completely agree with a review below, 2* is a stretch. Everything they promise you at the interview it's just to draw you in. There's not enough hours or clients. They are not flexible despite of what they are advertising. Management not fit to make decisions, and office staff are not supportive or interested. Stay clear

Pros

Cons

not flexible, not enough hours

Excellent company to work for

I love working for right at home I have been with them 3 years I left for a short time but soon came back everyone's nice and will help in anyway they can i would definitely recommend this company.

Supportive care agency

I worked at Right at home from 2015- 2016. I left the company after having health issues after a serious care accident. Sadly I could not continue my employment, however I did feel extremely supporting by all senior staff. I would recommend right at home to anyone looking to work in the care industry or who is looking for care. The in house training is second to none and the quality of care is to an excellent standard!

Pros

Free in house training and support

Cons

No guaranteed hours

I learned a lot about Care working for Right At Home. The job is very rewarding and the training and progress you can make are excellent. Management are very organized which helps make everyone's job better.

Pros

Very Rewarding

It feels like a great team to be part of.

I just had my induction and was made to feel very welcome by the office team. The training is very accessible and enlightening, made me feel more knowledgeable and confident...

Pros

Career development

great company

great company to work for looking at leaving thou as i need to work full time and this company cannot offer me full time.

Cons

not enough hours

Jobs at Right at Home GF