Right at Home Maidenhead and Slough logo
Right at Home Maidenhead and Slough

Right at Home Maidenhead and Slough Employee Reviews

Very productive and an amazing company to work with.

I have worked for RAH maidenhead for just under 6 months. The office team have always been very supportive and saw potential in me very quickly. I felt very appreciated and acknowledged for all my hard work.Staff overall is friendly and very nice to work with.

Fast paced, lovely environment to work in

A lovely place to work to feel like you would like to give back to the elderly. No experience needed, all training provided. Lovely range of clients with different needs.

High values and standards

Right at Home is a great company to work for and always shows their appreciation for work that has been completed. We all work towards to the same goal

Pros

High standards, passion for what we do.

Cons

Dealing with challenging situations on a daily basis.

2 November 2020
We do try and have high standards of great award-winning care and we encourage our team to deliver it. Sometimes our clients and their families can be challenging but we try and support and train our staff to be able to cope with those situations. With training, experience and confidence those situations become less frequent but sometimes it is those that make the job so rewarding.

Productive work place with room for employee development

Enjoyable workplace with lovely colleague. Everyone is a team and helps eachother out. Management is so helpful and understanding. Will go above and beyond to make sure your comfortable, if you feel you need more training they’re happy to do so.

Pros

Travel paid for and always hours

2 November 2020
Thank you, we do have a great team which is especially important in the current environment.

Rewarding and flexible

I have been working for this company for over a year and I love my job providing support to our amazing clients. Management is always very supportive and ready to listen to any concerns I may have. I feel that there is always someone to help you out and point you in right direction if needed. Both office staff and all of the caregivers work as a team to achieve our goal.There is always an opportunity to progress in your work role, I am now studying level 3 for a Lead Adult Care Worker and our manager is amazing.

Pros

Flexibility, great team work, supportive management

2 November 2020
Thank you for your very positive feedback, we do try our hardest to support our team. It is great that you are doing your level 3 in health and social care and we would actively encourage all our staff to develop and grow if they would like to.

Very productive & exciting workplace

I have only worked for right at home for nearly 4 weeks now and I can honestly say I have enjoyed my time here already. All the staff members were very welcoming and kind. The induction was very informative and it gave us a chance to get to know the CEO & seniors of the company. All the clients are lovely too. I’m really enjoying my time with right at home and I hope it continues this way.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Long shifts

14 October 2020
Thankyou for your kind comments we try really hard especially with new staff to make you feel weclome its nice that our team are making you feel welcome. I hope you have a long career with us and we can develop your full potential.

Experience for the job

Right at home give great an opportunity to people never do the job and willing to train the people. Very grateful to be able to work this top 20 in UK company. However the company need to listen the feedback from the employees to take action if needed

Pros

Hours can be flexible

Cons

Not cover the cost of petrol

14 October 2020
Thankyou for your comments, we do listen to our staff and try our hardest to accommodate them but if you want to call on 01628 200068 we can discuss off line. We pay 30p per mile for mileage allowance which is 5p more that the rest of our competitors in the area, it should more that cover the cost of fuel but call and we can discuss what your specifics are.

A very welcome enviroment training given before you start your job

The team is very supportive. You go through all training before you start work. You are provided with all PPE. Team is alway checking if you are ok at your placement.

Pros

Staff training provided

Cons

You cannot take work with full induction and interview

Very happy

I really enjoy my job at Right at Home, every day is different. All of the staff are friendly and easy to talk to, the whole on-boarding process was easy and not straight forward.

Supportive and Caring

Right at home Maidenhead is one of the most supportive companies you could work for. The company is very well-led and speaks for itself overall rated OUTSTANDING by CQC. Great place to work.

Jobs at Right at Home Maidenhead and Slough

See more jobs

Rewarding & Well Managed

Working for Right at Home Maidenhead is very rewarding. There is a very supportive office and management team, if problems arises there is always someone at the end of the phone to speak to. Would recommend highly :-)

Engaging well with clients

I enjoy working with RAH. It is the best company in Berkshire area. The managment team are very supportive and helpful.The team is brilliant. The hours does suite your needs. This job is also more suitable with people who have young childrens because you can balance your work and social life at the same time.

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Non

Excellent company to work with

Really enjoying the job it actually gets easier as you understand the procedures of how to handle each individual but the management is great really understand and helpful they try to help you balance both home life and work and are always there to help

productive and fun workplace.

I have worked for RAH for a year and a half now and i love it. I am currently working towards a senior role doing a level 3 QCF. I had no experience in care, it was all new to me but RAH supported me throughout. Everyone is very supportive, kind and caring including colleagues, clients and office staff. The management is excellent and feedback is great. The best part of the job is leaving a clients home knowing you have helped them and enabled them to continue with their day to day life.

Pros

benefits, training, good carer prospects

Cons

emotionally attached to client

Friendly helpful and caring team

I started here a year and a half ago nearly and I can honestly say I have been made to feel part of the team as very welcoming and supportive from other staff to the management team who are all too willing to step in and help if required. Training is excellent as are the incentives for hard work. Am going on maternity leave shortly and I have been supported hroughout my pregnancy.

Pros

Great team. Hours to suit.

Cons

I have been working for this company for about 2 years.As I'm a mum it wasn't so easy to find the job with suitable hours, but this company is very flexible for everyone. If anyone needs some support or qualification, our management team always ready to help. I would recommend this company for anyone who is passionate about making changes in people's lives.

Pros

Getting qualification while working

Fantastic management and support

I have worked for right at home for 6 months and the support I have had from management and other members of staff is fantastic. There are many training opportunities and hours to suit and plenty of scope for progression. Would definitely recommend working for this company.

Pros

Training opportunities. Great management

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right at Home Maidenhead and Slough. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9