Right at Home Solent
View all Right at Home Solent reviews

Right at Home Solent

Right at Home Solent Employee Review

Friendly, committed, outstanding

Right at home Solent is a great company, the hours are good and gives you flexability for home life balance as well.I have learnt a lot from Right at home and they have given me skills to be able to progress in my career.Management is good and supportive - there is always someone to talk to.The hardest part of the job is losing clients when they pass away or move to a care home.I love been able to see people's journey;s and be able to help them get there.

Same roleSame location

Love it!

RAH is such a great place to work. Within my first year I progressed twice, and the management supported me every step of the way. They are so flexible with availability and keep continuity with clients so you can build a great rappor. The office staff are so welcoming and are there if you need to chat or rant.

Pros

Pay, progression.
Same location

Not good for hours. Travel miles apart to clients

Taining was good but again if you stay out from Fareham you have to travel there for training. Would not recommend if this was you're only income. Not reliable hours you get a scheulde a week before and it changes alot. You can not work out how much you will earn each month as one week you may have lots of hours then the next not many. Tavel not great 25p a mile does not cover the fuel can spend atleast £60 a week on fuel doing about 20/30 hrs a week. client to client you travel all over sometimes 20 miles apart in a day you can travel about 100 miles a day.Pay is good but again you can be out at 9am till 9pm a 12 hour shift you wouldn't get payed 12 hrs you may only get 7 calls in and payed for the 7hrs as the other 5 hrs are travel time or gaps between clients. Management all good and did help shame it is zero hours and the distance between clients costs alot in fuel. Generally would not recommend as you spend to much on fuel and out all day not to be earning all the hours your out. As i see it you are travelling to one place to another still classed as working so should be payed for the time you start to the time you finnish not just payed when with a client.

Pros

Good pay when you spent a few hours with 1 client.

Cons

Long travel hit and miss with hours. Not a stable income. Spend to much on fuel. No holiday pay
Same location

Great choice

From my first contact to induction to starting with the clients, the company gave me so much support.Wages very good, £12.33 ph Monday to Friday.4 weekly pay. Really nice staff in office. Generally get the hours a want with no problems.Honestly can say they are a really great company, wish I could name names, but super guys to work for.

Pros

Free lunch at induction

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right at Home Solent. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7
  • Right at Home Solent
  • Friendly, committed, outstanding
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?