Right at Home Solent logo
Right at Home Solent

Right at Home Solent Employee Reviews

Friendly Relaxed culture, an organisation that looks after their staff as much as they do there clients

Efficient process from job application to screening to interview to induction training (all within a week) friendly and competent office staff, relaxed atmosphere that puts you at ease. The best induction training I’ve ever had! Sets you up well to feel confident that you know the back ground of the company and who is who in the office. The induction is jam packed with important information and presented in a fun interactive way. Was made to feel welcome right from the start. Incredibly well organised!

Pros

Friendly Relaxed culture and competent & organised office staff and management

Cons

I didn’t find this company sooner!

Review of Interview & Induction Process

I’ve only come through the induction process so far but it has been excellently organised, friendly, informative but inclusive and informal. By day 2 we had met the company Director abs multiple people in the HO team. Ice creams were delivered due to the heat, very detailed discussions on the function of the business and the job role, catering to all ages and experience. Impressive - looking forward to the last day and starting.

Pros

Open forum, short bursts with different people and subjects, refreshments, teamwork, small groups

Cons

Nothing Right At Home could control - hot weather!!

Amazing

Wow, wow wowGreat company to be associated with, very professional from start to finish. Interview was a little bit tricky with some very good questions.Induction in depth , and very good quality. Good rate of pay.Good hours.Good communication from the office.

Pros

Pay

Cons

You can learn a great deal here

Fantastic company, very professional from interview to induction. I have worked for other company’s, but tight at home go above and beyond there duty of care, not only for the customer bit also the employees. Great pay, great staff, excellent training. You would be daft not to come here for employment.

Pros

No uniform- smart casual dress

Cons

Can’t fault

Super

My first experience of a care company and boy they don’t disappoint.First phone call with recruitment - AmazingInterview, made me feel relaxed - spot onTraining Induction - 3 days very proficient So far my shadowing is first classLovely clientsGreat office team full of supportWonderful future

Pros

Coffee, cake at induction

Supportive, caring and fun

They are in the business of care. They care about their staff and clients. I have worked for other care agencies and if a member of my family needed care Right At Home Solent would be my choice!.

Pros

Excellent Training

Super Induction, First class

Right at Home gave me a chance of employment, after others turned me away for my tattoos. It’s the kindest company I have ever worked for, the recruiting team Wes brilliant. I though I would fail at the final hurdle on interviews, the person interviewing was top class, made me laugh, relax, support and encourage me to do well, and=d helped me get focused towards the clients anf]d setting my seals a goal to achieve.The structure in the company is also first class, but then when the recruitment team are this super cool and very good at what they do what do you expect.I only work nights, but I can swap and change if needed. The night rate is very good, nearly if not the best around.I’m really excited about my future here and can’t wait to have our summer bbq , COVID permitting.

Pros

Pay and benefits

Cons

Outstanding is hard to maintain

So kind and caring

What a place, my fellow Caregivers are second to none. Very good office and management team. Top rebate of pay, I get 20 hours work most weeks. If you required anything from PPE or just a supportive phone call it there for you.Hardest part of the job is knowing when to say no to extra work, but then Right at Home are very good at making sure work life and family life have that great balance.

Pros

Pay 12.33 per hour

Cons

Can’t think of any

Best by far

Supportive from the first phone callInduction first classOn boarding quick and informative Clients super Pay excellentManagement excellent Office staff super helpful Overall the best company I have ever had the pleasure of working for.

Pros

Excellent pay, super office structure

Outstanding

I have been working for right at home solent now for a little while. I was welcomed with open arms, and encouraged to strive in my every day duties. My typical day consists of about 6 clients, of which are amazing. I have learned so many new things since be employed here. I’m so impressed with the management structure and office staff. When the chips are down the office will assist out at clients homes, well if that’s not dedication, what is.I would recommend any one to become a caregiver with right at home solent, they really are the best out there, and top payer.Best part of my job is all of it. Can’t really fault it, have worked for many others, but this company spot on.

Pros

Wages ÂŁ12.33 per hour

Jobs at Right at Home Solent

See more jobs

A very well managed and passionately supportive place to work.

From the interview to now I have felt quite overwhelmed by the whole ethos of the company and the standards for all. I have only started but so far the support and training given has been a wonderful experience. They have high standards but will support those who want to progress all the way..They really do aim to “make a difference every day”.

Pros

Supportive, friendly, fair, good training, competitive pay, high standards, good intensives, well managed.

Cons

Need to use your own car and mobile phone

Productive and really fun place to work

Everyone is so kind and welcoming, It’s so different to any other job that I have had. They really ensure that they show that they care not just about you as their employee, but your life and any troubles that you may have. They are incredible here.

Pros

The pay, flexibility of hours, friendliness

Cons

Super smashing great, best company ever

Fun, exciting, great team to work for. From amazing clients to amazing owners, office support overwhelming. Nothing is to much trouble. Pay top notch, with a pay review next month !. Training is very well presented. Detail spot on. Hardest part of job is not wanting to over work yourself , as it can be so much fun with the clients, it’s not just a job, it’s my life and career.

Pros

Brilliant pay, highest in Hampshire, but it’s not about the money....

Cons

COVID still restricts our get together’ s.

The grass is definitely greener with this OUTSTANDING company

My typical day with Right at Home Solent consists of about 6 hours a day, that’s 6 one hour calls in the clients home. I even receive a mileage allowance in between client visits, a short drive around 5-10 minutes, sometimes longer but if you call the office team they call ahead and advise the client if running late due to traffic, weather, so much support from HQ.Management encourage, support, train, and really impress me. They listen, will look into any problems that may arise and address there and then, that’s right, usually within a day it’s all sorted, none of this two to three weeks and nothing still not followed up.I was really impressed from the first phone call, with the passion and drive with the recruitment team, again nothing was to much trouble. I must have asked 10 questions over a few days whilst waiting for my interview, and every question was answered not only well, but in-depth, with reassurance that I would get support for weeks to come, including a personal calls to ensure I was setting in , as I was very nervous due to being new to care, but true to their words a got calls every week. Exceptional support.The hardest part of my job is saying good bye after my visits, such lovely clients, seeing my clients happy and full of happiness makes it had to leave. But you soon learn to be strong. Lastly mentioning staying strong, if you have any doubts mentally, then there is a mental health first aide on site in Fareham to help, advise and make sure your a doing great. I can not recommend this company enough. Oh did I mention the 4 weekly pay, your reward -

Pros

Highly paid hourly rate, Brilliant clients

Cons

Not enough spare time in my hectic home life to work more hours

I enjoy working at Right At HomeThere is a teamwork atmosphere and the office staff are really supportiveThe clients are lovelyLocal PPE drops and little treats are a nice touch

Pros

Your independently working in community

Cons

I work for Right at Home for almost a year already and I can tell it's great place to work. Since the very beginning when I had my training and then shadow visits everyone was really helpful; the office team as well as all caregivers I was shadowing. It's a pleasure to be a part of this team. Best care company ever!

Pros

Pay rates, helpful office team

Cons

Gaps between visits

Top-tier company đź‘Ś

Right at home solent is a great company to work for! Since working here the team have helped me grow and become confident in my role. Management and Office staff are very supportive which makes a big difference. They get stuck in and help out with clients when things are tough! They are very flexible with working hours and feel it’s very important to have a good work life balance. RAH are very passionate about client continuity meaning you see the same clients and are able to build a bond with them. The minimum call time is 1 hour which I feel really benefits the clients. RAH has a no stranger policy- meaning that you always meet the client to make yourself and them feel at ease. RAH has mandatory training but also offer extra training if you wanted. Overall I feel that RAH are a 10/10 company and I would recommend them to people needing care/support AND people wanting to develop their carers at an ace care company!

Pros

Pay, work life balance, friendly office team, progression, training

Cons

Enthusiastic place of work!

I have recently started with this company and so far I have felt listened to and that I am already a valued member of the team. The induction course is full on but worth every moment! I have learnt more in the 3 days of induction than I have working for my previous company. They have a strong sense of pride in their work and delivering 5 star car and support to their clients, I am excited to get out and begin my work as a CareGiver.

Pros

Person centred care

Cons

No cons so far!

Lovely people to work for

Such lovely people to work for, they take into consideration your family life & are happy to accommodate hours to suit everyone is super lovely & friendly, training was made fun yet informative & the job comes with a lot of perks

Pros

Lovely environment

Cons

Non I can think of

Fun, exciting and caring workplace

Caring for vulnerable people in their own homes and assisting with their every day living is so rewarding and the satisfaction that comes from it is immense.The job varies from personal care, medication, companionship, cooking, light housework duties and generally building a bond with your client. Each and every day is rewarding when you see the difference you make to their lives

Pros

Paid training including e-learning and hours to suit

Cons

Work every other weekend

Supportive and caring company

After i learnt about this company and after my interview i thought this place was too good to be true. But they’re great. Lovely staff and managers, they stand by great values and safeguarding! They also do more than compromise for your personal life. They really do care and check you have a good balance going between work life and home life. :)

Pros

good pay, supportive staff

Cons

idk

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right at Home Solent. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8