Right at Home Solent

Right at Home Solent Employee Reviews for Care Worker

Friendly and very welcoming

A very friendly and welcoming group of people who go out of their way to make you feel like part of the team and get you started straight away. From the interview and throughout the training you are made to feel valued and that your needs are just as important as everyone else's from management to office staff to your fellow care givers.

Pros

•Flexibility with hours and knowing you have support on hand whenever you need it.

Enthusiastic place of work!

I have recently started with this company and so far I have felt listened to and that I am already a valued member of the team. The induction course is full on but worth every moment! I have learnt more in the 3 days of induction than I have working for my previous company. They have a strong sense of pride in their work and delivering 5 star car and support to their clients, I am excited to get out and begin my work as a CareGiver.

Pros

Person centred care

Cons

No cons so far!

Lovely people to work for

Such lovely people to work for, they take into consideration your family life & are happy to accommodate hours to suit everyone is super lovely & friendly, training was made fun yet informative & the job comes with a lot of perks

Pros

Lovely environment

Cons

Non I can think of

Supportive Open Door Policy Office

The Solent and Southampton, New Forest Office has a very friendly office team. There is a very positive culture which leads to a better customer experience and better employee attitude.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right at Home Solent. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8