Right at Home Solent

Right at Home Solent Employee Reviews for Support Worker

Friendly Relaxed culture, an organisation that looks after their staff as much as they do there clients

Efficient process from job application to screening to interview to induction training (all within a week) friendly and competent office staff, relaxed atmosphere that puts you at ease. The best induction training I’ve ever had! Sets you up well to feel confident that you know the back ground of the company and who is who in the office. The induction is jam packed with important information and presented in a fun interactive way. Was made to feel welcome right from the start. Incredibly well organised!

Pros

Friendly Relaxed culture and competent & organised office staff and management

Cons

I didn’t find this company sooner!

Super Induction, First class

Right at Home gave me a chance of employment, after others turned me away for my tattoos. It’s the kindest company I have ever worked for, the recruiting team Wes brilliant. I though I would fail at the final hurdle on interviews, the person interviewing was top class, made me laugh, relax, support and encourage me to do well, and=d helped me get focused towards the clients anf]d setting my seals a goal to achieve.The structure in the company is also first class, but then when the recruitment team are this super cool and very good at what they do what do you expect.I only work nights, but I can swap and change if needed. The night rate is very good, nearly if not the best around.I’m really excited about my future here and can’t wait to have our summer bbq , COVID permitting.

Pros

Pay and benefits

Cons

Outstanding is hard to maintain

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right at Home Solent. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8