Right at Home Solent

Right at Home Solent Culture reviews

United Kingdom79 reviews

Clear

Fun and relaxed

Just finished my 3 day induction and training, it has been enjoyable and easy going, they take their time and check that you’re managing okay with the work, the 3 days has flown by and definitely not boring!

Everyone at Right at Home Solent is so lovely. They really care about you as a person and how your doing. As a job I feel as though the day flies by and is so enjoyable. Great staff and such a family feel.

Pros

Great people

Insights into Right at Home Solent

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues

Always improving standards

This company, Right at Home are great to work for. I am very happy to say I’m part of such a fantastic team. The company are always looking to improve things, just to make things easier, like communication, brilliant, never have I worked for a company that want you to succeed, right from the very beginning.Greta team , great support, great pay, outstanding all round !

Pros

Pay good

Cons

Nil

Listen and learn together

Great place to work, honest open and will to progress you to where you want to be. Great pay, 4 weekly pay, great caregivers to work alongside.Very good office culture, hard working and will listen , help and do the best they can for you.Working in care is hard at the best of times, but right at home help hand down.

Pros

Pay

Great Place to Work!!!

All staff are really great! Really nice to work. Training is extensive and interesting. Really amazing to see how much this company focuses on the well-being of their employees.

Pride and passion

Top rate of payFull interview and makes you thinkVery good inductionSupportive head office with excellent staff On-site training with clients full support with a fellow caregiverFull pay when trading, plus induction bonusOpen office , with tea, coffee biscuits and sometime cake

Pros

Excellent clients and training & full support

Cons

None, if you’ve been in care before you will notice the difference

Friendly and very welcoming

A very friendly and welcoming group of people who go out of their way to make you feel like part of the team and get you started straight away. From the interview and throughout the training you are made to feel valued and that your needs are just as important as everyone else's from management to office staff to your fellow care givers.

Pros

•Flexibility with hours and knowing you have support on hand whenever you need it.

Friendly Relaxed culture, an organisation that looks after their staff as much as they do there clients

Efficient process from job application to screening to interview to induction training (all within a week) friendly and competent office staff, relaxed atmosphere that puts you at ease. The best induction training I’ve ever had! Sets you up well to feel confident that you know the back ground of the company and who is who in the office. The induction is jam packed with important information and presented in a fun interactive way. Was made to feel welcome right from the start. Incredibly well organised!

Pros

Friendly Relaxed culture and competent & organised office staff and management

Cons

I didn’t find this company sooner!

A very well managed and passionately supportive place to work.

From the interview to now I have felt quite overwhelmed by the whole ethos of the company and the standards for all. I have only started but so far the support and training given has been a wonderful experience. They have high standards but will support those who want to progress all the way..They really do aim to “make a difference every day”.

Pros

Supportive, friendly, fair, good training, competitive pay, high standards, good intensives, well managed.

Cons

Need to use your own car and mobile phone

Super smashing great, best company ever

Fun, exciting, great team to work for. From amazing clients to amazing owners, office support overwhelming. Nothing is to much trouble. Pay top notch, with a pay review next month !. Training is very well presented. Detail spot on. Hardest part of job is not wanting to over work yourself , as it can be so much fun with the clients, it’s not just a job, it’s my life and career.

Pros

Brilliant pay, highest in Hampshire, but it’s not about the money....

Cons

COVID still restricts our get together’ s.

I enjoy working at Right At HomeThere is a teamwork atmosphere and the office staff are really supportiveThe clients are lovelyLocal PPE drops and little treats are a nice touch

Pros

Your independently working in community

Cons

I work for Right at Home for almost a year already and I can tell it's great place to work. Since the very beginning when I had my training and then shadow visits everyone was really helpful; the office team as well as all caregivers I was shadowing. It's a pleasure to be a part of this team. Best care company ever!

Pros

Pay rates, helpful office team

Cons

Gaps between visits

Lovely people to work for

Such lovely people to work for, they take into consideration your family life & are happy to accommodate hours to suit everyone is super lovely & friendly, training was made fun yet informative & the job comes with a lot of perks

Pros

Lovely environment

Cons

Non I can think of

Excellent place to work

Competitive rates of payFlexible hoursFriendly and supportive management team Well structured Internal and external trainingGood career prospects

Pros

Flexibility

I appreciate they took a chance on me

Following severe illness, I could not find a role that suited my skills and experience but on a very part-time basis which I needed. Kev and Amy, the owners, have, in effect given me a chance and have trusted me to develop my role, which is a reflection of their positive attitude to recruitment. The workplace culture is autocratic, with ample opportunity to express ideas. Kev and Amy set the' team performance' bar high and lead through example. The team are efficient, positive and hardworking. I have learned how to blog through WordPress, increase SEO ratings and brush up on my networking skills. The most enjoyable part is being part of a team again and doing a role I find worthwhile. Don't hesitate to apply for a position. They are a very fair and, respectful company which has the necessary environment to develop

Pros

Working hours to suit me

Cons

Not applicable..

Love it!

RAH is such a great place to work. Within my first year I progressed twice, and the management supported me every step of the way. They are so flexible with availability and keep continuity with clients so you can build a great rappor. The office staff are so welcoming and are there if you need to chat or rant.

Pros

Pay, progression.

The best company to work for

Excellent employer that cares for its staff and clients. Supportive work culture. Staff perks and events. Fun team to work with. Great management. Excellent work ethos. Great training.

Pros

Supportive employer

Excellent company

I have done my induction training and really enjoyed the process. Everyone was friendly and very helpful, I was given a great amount of useful information.

By far the best company I have worked for.

Well what can I say, the support and training is second to none. I've been made to feel very welcome and nothing is too much trouble. Things are explained very clearly, and my work and family life is excellent. I have already learned new skills, workplace culture and the management listen.My only downside is, I wish I applied sooner.

Pros

Excellent place to work

Cons

Time goes to quick

Supportive Open Door Policy Office

The Solent and Southampton, New Forest Office has a very friendly office team. There is a very positive culture which leads to a better customer experience and better employee attitude.

Excellent work place

I have worked with Right At Home Solent for a little over 9 months and I have never been happier within a workplace. The team that work for RAHS are all excellent and very supporting. The level of care provided by all staff is phenomenal and I would highly recommend. All training is provided within the company and you are able to get your NVQ levels whilst you work, enabling you to progress in your career. I have never enjoyed a job so much, all clients are so varied and they’re all amazing people to get to know.

Pros

Excellent team and clients

Cons

Not enough cake in the office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right at Home Solent. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement