Rightio

Rightio Employee Reviews

What started off good slowly turned bad. Low staff retention and extremely high staff turnover. Training was good but pedantic behaviour of some management - trying to our people under pressure as if it was the only job in the workd that would hire them and trying to cause job insecurity in certain people. otherwise good team but thats about it.
Pros
location
Cons
managment
Worked here for a bit till managers started making “changes” saying that the company was going through a change which would have no effect on employees. However that couldn’t have been more wrong. Staffs new contracts had less anual pay, hours cut, no more overtime available either.The company scams customers out of there money. Any card details provided to them get sold on for there advantages. When customers ring up asking why someone has got there card details they deny it all.
Pros
Cons
Managers
Awful place to work. Management and owners are horrible people. The work environment is disgusting. The pay is not good. There is no job security. Avoid.
Pros
Cons
Everything.
Don’t apply here they just rob old people. Rude management. Biased environment. Problem to change shift patterns. No structure or understanding from management
Pros
No pros
Cons
Snakey management
The company tries to portray itself as this cool, trendy innovative company, where a in reality it is slow, antiquated and dominated by rude narrow minded cliques of managers who don't care or value the input of staff.- A typical day can be chaotic, as can any workplace but because there isn't and clear leadership or direction or communication this is made much worst.-What have a I learnt? I have learnt that there are no formal 121's and when they do take place they are just to check that you are doing the work. Because managers aren't invested in staff they don't work on personal development or allow time in the day/ week to do any. Then they complain when you don't know certain things.-Workplace culture? There is staff and there is the Senior Leadership team. Staff mean nothing to the company, The Senior Leadership team do what they believe is best for the business without consulting staff, they just "do" and we are expected to know what is going on through divine wisdom.- The hardest part of the job is to swallow your morals as the way the business is run is extremely immoral. The way the business deals with its customers...just look at all the Google reviews for Rightio and Care Club. The way the business treats its staff is awful- as I mentioned we don't get clear communication from the business. The way engineer are treated is really bad too.
Pros
The pro's are that you do get paid, but below industry standards
Cons
The managers, There are no bonus schemes, no investment in staff, the majority of 5 star reviews are lies
I work for Right for 5 yr as and Gas Engineer. The Company at first was a great company, to work for ,the pay was good and work was good .But the company made a lot off changes ,tried to grow I fill too fast ,I was working all over the place ,no sense off work areas.I even spoke to the company and said the traveling I was doing was too much ,but this felled on deft ears,.To top this off Covid struck ,the company was making us go in houses ,with no sense off direction,no PPE ,then off course lock down.The company never really explained what was going on ,I told the company i was having a baby ,but low and behold on the due date off the baby they arange a redudency meeting 😤,even though I had booked off Maternity leave .I tried working with the company exsplaing the situation but they made me redundant 2 weeks after my baby was born, gave me lame exscuses that I didn't make enough, money for then ,but I was apparently their highest earner, and got bonus every month. I even offered to go self-employed with them and to reduce my hours ,but they said I didn't score high enough, that I hadn't sold enough Care Plans ,witch I had no trainning on ,and to be fair is just a CON .All In all Rightio as a dysfunctional disorganised company who don't think about the workforce and don't care about them ideal in years to come they will not be around anymore because the way they treat customers and their stuff.
Pros
Non
Cons
Lots off driving
Make you redundant when furlough is still active till august, they’ll take you on give you false promises then get rid of you at the drop of a hat then make you wait months to get your pay they took off you in weeks, then ring you to go back as a sub contractor all at your own expense. Stay well clear.
Pros
Money was ok
Cons
Had to hit loads of targets
Telephone interview was basic technical questions, once finished the jobs yours! Job consists of alot of travelling, alot of ripping people off! Customers don't realise their not local as they advertise under local numbers. AVOID!!!!
Such a family atmosphere and everyone is so helpful. There are plenty of ways to earn extra money on top of the monthly salary. Although its rota'd shifts management are really good with helping to ensure a good work life balance
Management has no structure and some moral decisions should be questioned The salary does not match the expected level of work , there is a work fast not smart culture
Cons
All they do is fleece the clients and the engineers, I was averaging a 1000 miles a week as i was never in my area and as for the pay, it was meant to be £25k a year start, but i worked out that it would of been less than £24k
It's nice to work their with the people you have around you who are nice but some managers come across rude which I don't like at all to be honest. They ask for proof if we went to doctors, we show them the proof and they still don't accept it which is obvious they used us only for winter as they get really vusy then kick us out. They didn't only take me off the job but my friend and few others to.
This company should be Shut Down. There is no skills required to work for this firm. They interview you and offer the job on the spot and expect you to work immediately - They are a pure scam - and a dis-honest company. They lie to their customers, their staff, their contractors and even to the media. They only need sales subscriptions signed for 12months and bind customers to a monthly Direct Debit. They charge customers a ridiculous amount of money just to show up. Management is chosen on how they lick each others' backsides. HR is a nonsense - they do not care for you nor do they bother with any kind of responsibility - Manager and HR are immediate family. Culture is oriented around gossip about each other - Sending engineers with minimum information about the job. They have no structure - no strategies - no professionalism - No ethics - everything is about not answering calls from customers. they avoid customers - they avoid engineers - they avoid staff do not even think about joining this firm as a engineers, nor office staff, nor as a customer. You will not be taken care of -
Do not work here. Management all very clicky. They don’t care about the staff. There’s no chance of making a complaint about someone because it won’t go anywhere cos they all so friendly with each other. Customers complaining that nobody has turned up to fix their problem. Management laugh it off. Loads of staff come and go cos they don’t like it there
Should put the customer first and should treat engineers better 10staff 10 controllers Manger none existing treats engineers as dirt on thy shoes rude
All in all if there was transparency from management to the floor staff from interview stage to training to sales floor they would do a lot better as a company. They should also use clear wording when selling to customers.
Done about 2 months as a sub locksmith, got Feb up with being called out getting to the job and its been cancelled, my fuel my time and no pay. Its also embarrassing the prices they charge the customer and rightio get 60% of that for answering the phone and you get 40% and use your fuel, your locks and your van. Only work for them if your seriously desperate for money.
Pros
Free clipboard
Cons
Low pay or no pay
use this place as a stepping stone, management are shambles, staff love to gossip and have nothing better to do than get off with one another. Pay is ridiculous for the amount of issues you have to deal with.
Pros
free car park
Cons
horrible hr, horrible people, horrible pay and horrible customers
I feel it for the CEOs of the company as they have a great Business that has much potential, they both are very likeable and down to earth. It’s just a shame that the management in place have created an environment where customers and staff are treated very poorly. Good quality staff members have left the company due to poor management, who have lno people skills which is impacting the business. Logistics should be paid more than sales as we constantly multi task. The hardest most dedicated workers are treated the worst. Overtime should be time and a half. Last week just 7 people were in the whole department. The last few months, they have started to focus on company values and Employee of the Month. Which makes you wonder what they did before. You think things might be looking up, then their highest prize so far goes to someone in top management? Management are all close friends and family so it doesn’t feel like a proper professional company. Staff had to find out on the internet the fate of the business, after months of rumours. Management then later decided to let staff know what was happening (After already reading it online) Things like this show how much little regard management have for staff. The sales department has more or less disintegrated on all levels and needs structure as this is the first point of call for the customer. Treat staff better, this then flows down to a great customer experience. Get in management that are customer/people focused, you will see the difference and the company will succeed.
Pros
Staff are friendly
Cons
Long hours (9hr days) - Low Pay - Encouraged to lie customers
Rightio is different to other service businesses. The culture is genuine. As a team we passionately believe in doing the right thing for our customers, and believe that investing and supporting our people is the best way of delivering this. All levels of the business buy into this, and it gives everyone a clear view of the company strategy, direction and purpose. More importantly however this makes it fun to work here, and that spills over into a unique culture that you see every day - be it in looking after customers, training and developing our people, 'just' doing the right thing, or simply silly events and eating too much pizza on Friday! And it's working. The company is doing well. Definitely not boring, and not for those wanting a quiet life.
Pros
central location, free parking, fun
Cons
there's always something happening and this can be a distration for some
Enjoyable place to work. Its like a family environment, everyone looks out for each other. There is always chances to progress yourself as a person and potentially progress.
Pros
Bonus's and overtime available
Cons
Needs Air Con for the Summer
  1. Employee reviews