Rikama Education Limited

Rikama Education Limited Employee Reviews

I have signed up to several agencies in the past, all education within Kent. Rikama is a small family run company and they always put the candidate first. I love working with Rikama and speaking with my consultant, he is very professional and very family orientated. If you are looking for a professional agency that works very hard for you, then give them a call.
Pros
Professional and lovely to speak with.
Cons
Put in a job that I was not even qualified for twice and lack of communication.very intense when you first start on there books get work quickly but not what you are after.
Cons
Lack of communication
Really nice people, happy to talk at any time of day. Really good pay, was able to secure a very high rate of pay based on my experience. I managed to get a job in a good school within 1 week of registering with Rikama.
Pros
Really fast and proactive
Cons
Based in Sevenoaks so really far to travel to
I called Rikama after seeing a TA job online on Indeed, I was seen by the school the next day and offered the job on the spot. I could not recommend this company enough for honestly and professionalism.
Pros
Can contact the company any time of day
Cons
N/a
I joined Rikama in May 2018 as a primary teacher, the primary consultant has always been available to talk at any time of day. He found me a teaching position within 1 day of registering, full-time within a good primary school. I have joined agencies before and once you speak to them, you never hear from them again. Rikama is completely different. I would highly recommend any primary teachers out there to join.
Pros
Always available to talk
Cons
Pay goes through a different company
Rikama is a small education agency based in Sevenoaks, Kent. My manager, was always at the end of the phone, happy to help and more than eager to sort any problem. His dedication and relationship with his staff went above and beyond anything I have experienced through an agency before. I would very highly recommend them.
Pros
Always happy to help.
Cons
wages paid through a different company.