Ritz Recruitment

Ritz Recruitment Employee Reviews

I did spanish lessons with the students as a funny way to have some social and cultural activities and they also learned a little of spanish. They pay me weekly for the lessons and they provide the main hall, screens, they let me print my exercises in situ and provide also some stuff for the classes
I have enjoyed at all the assignments through Ritz they have always been very helpful when i have called for an update. I would highly recommend other people I know who are looking for a role. I would tell them how caring the people are at Ritz Recruitment.
Ignorant. Arrogant. Not worth the time of day. If you have any sense you will pass this company by and go elsewhere! Really not worth dealing with in anyway!
Pros
Cons
As above!
I like the people who worked there they was good fun and i had a laugh and that was most enjoyable part of the job and i met some nice people, they wasn't a hard part of the job.
With over thirty years experience, Ritz Recruitment is a leading player in the recruitment industry. Whether the employment you are looking for is permanent or temporary, You've come to the right place. Ritz Recruitment specialises in all types of office work, including, secretaries, legal secretaries, PA's, receptionists, administrators, payroll, clerical staff, customer service and many others.
Employed in one position with British Heart Foundation and enjoyed working in this environment, in particular being trusted by management to carry out essential functions when required.
This was an agency recruitment overall the organisation was not bad.you get the job if they got a contract to fulfill. during my time there I learned the minimum work of building management.like booking people or organizing events...
Pros
Cons
normal hours
A typical day at work . my work is mostly dealing with customers and working with my co-workers as a team. What you Learned . I learnt a lot how to deal with customers in professional ways to satisfy customers and get a business to the company. Management . Listen and obey the management team when they give day to day instructions and task. Your co-workers . Team work is very important to finish work on time and ready for the following day. respect and honesty are very important. The hardest part of the job . when the shop getting busy The most enjoyable part of the job - when the customers are satisfied with excellent customer service and give a feed back to management team. working with co-workers with team work and integrity.
I felt extremely welcome when I got there, I also got lost so rang up to find out where they where. I wish the work was for longer as I got on really well with the staff there
  1. Employee reviews