RJS Resourcing Ltd

RJS Resourcing Ltd Employee Reviews

The team at RJS Newquay are very professional and soldiered on despite County Hall's inadequate HR and salary outsourcing arrangements. They have always been very polite and supportive, and there is a welcome human touch to their communications. I hope I can continue to work with them in whatever is next in my freelance comms career.
After joining various agencies during the Covid pandemic, RJS Resourcing were the quickest to respond and within a very short while I was offered the role I was looking for. Polite and professional service.
Having returned to agency work about 6 mths ago to give me more flexibility and free time compared to my 9-5 job I have not been disappointed. There hasn't been a shortage of work for me so far, sometimes the demand has been more than I have been able to commit to. The management are very supportive and are always there on the end of the fone or email, communication is a biggy for me and its been second to none. I would highly recommend RJS as an agency for any temp worker.
Pros
Competitive pay + mileage, plenty of work available
Cons
None for me
I’ve been working for this company for a few months now, there’s never been any shortage of work, always helpful and supportive with quick response time. Extremely flexible which suits my lifestyle and a weekly pay which is a bonus! Would highly recommend RJS to anyone.
Pros
Flexible, friendly staff, weekly pay
I’ve been working for RJS since January and have always had work when I need it. I find all the staff and management helpful and kind. I’d highly recommend this company😁
Pros
Fair salary
Cons
None to be honest
RJS were really helpful in securing me a live in care role. They were friendly and efficient and worked with me to get all the paperwork sorted. They made sure i had all travel details for training and checked how I was getting on after i arrived. I would defintiely recommend their services. Thanks for your help guys :)
Pros
Helpful and friendly
I cannot recommend RJS Resourcing enough. They are a small company but the level of service received you would think that they are a larger corporate. From the word go their no nonsense efficiency but with a welcome approach and that you feel very welcome and totally looked after.
Pros
Look after employees
This agency have been so supportive towards my unemployment, they knew exactly what jods I wanted and have continued to support me when those contracts have ended. They have had regular contact and ensured I have been happy and comfortable in the roles they have provided. They are very accommodating, friendly, understanding, knowledgeable and extremely professional.
I have found RJS resourcing and their staff a pleasure to interact with. They have been exceptionally helpful in helping me secure work and have stayed in constant employment since starting with them. Highly recommended.
I registered for contact work within accounts capacity . From meeting RJS to them finding me work was 8 days ! They arranged an interview with the employer , dealt with all paperwork and got my references in place all in time for me to start the Accounting role they found me. Been working with them since June , never had any pay issues and always helpful with any questions I have.
Being working with the company for a few months , never any shortage of work , always helpful and supportive in office too. Would recommend using RJS if looking for temp work without any hesitation. thanks guys !!
My experience with this agency was awful, I was promised full time hours and got 1 days work from them in 2 weeks and then got completely ignored when I emailed/called and tried to talk to them! I wouldn’t recommend working for this agency if you want to survive because at the rate they give you work you’ll end up starving and homeless!!
Found them to be helpful , always kept me busy when i needed work. Paid good rates of pay and never any issues. Would deffo use them again if needed agency work in the future.
Pros
Good rates, nice staff
Cons
Not guaranteed hours
Worked with RJS for around 8 months as a agency Care Assistant. Always loads of work and shifts and the guys in the office were always so helpful and friendly. Defintiely recommend.
Pros
Good pay, weekly pay, nice staff
Cons
not as secure as perm work
  1. Employee reviews