RLS Care

RLS Care

RLS Care Employee Review

Avoid

Where do I start. Threats are made by management And you get spoken to like rubbish by seniors. Lack of hours. Lack of communication. Expected to drive long distances for one call with no travel or petrol allowance. Wage seems good when you first start but when you take travelling and petrol into consideration it’s not actually good at all. un-organised is an understatement.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Supportive

RLS is a great place to work with a lot of support and guidance from management teams. RLS offers lots of opportunities to grow and learn whilst being surrounded by a supportive team and a supportive manager.I was offered flexible hours which helped a lot as I have a child. I was able to fit work around my personal life. Working for RLS gives a lot of job satisfaction and allows you to make a big difference to lots of people’s lives. I really enjoyed working for RLS and would definitely recommend!
Same role

Great salary but do not pay mileage or travel time

Great salary but do not pay mileage or travel time so you have to factor at least £30 as a minimum each week for fuel, there is then the wear and tear on your vehicle.
Same location

Fantastic job

I have worked for Rls for around a year and wouldnt want to work anywhere else supportive manager wages good easy process fast pace worked but care is second to none

Pros

Great support

Cons