RLS Care

RLS Care

RLS Care Employee Review

Great salary but do not pay mileage or travel time

Great salary but do not pay mileage or travel time so you have to factor at least £30 as a minimum each week for fuel, there is then the wear and tear on your vehicle.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Supportive

RLS is a great place to work with a lot of support and guidance from management teams. RLS offers lots of opportunities to grow and learn whilst being surrounded by a supportive team and a supportive manager.I was offered flexible hours which helped a lot as I have a child. I was able to fit work around my personal life. Working for RLS gives a lot of job satisfaction and allows you to make a big difference to lots of people’s lives. I really enjoyed working for RLS and would definitely recommend!
Same role

Avoid

Where do I start. Threats are made by management And you get spoken to like rubbish by seniors. Lack of hours. Lack of communication. Expected to drive long distances for one call with no travel or petrol allowance. Wage seems good when you first start but when you take travelling and petrol into consideration it’s not actually good at all. un-organised is an understatement.
Same location

I have worked for Rls for 18 months and love my job love the clients the work the pay management are great and very supportive hours are flexible work varied can say this is the best job I have had it’s hard work and challenging but you never feel alone I would tell anyone to apply I’ve had lots of care jobs and this is the best by far

Pros

Work

Cons

• RLS Care
  • Great salary but do not pay mileage or travel time