RLS Care Employee Reviews in Stoke-on-TrentReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 19 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
RLS is a great place to work with a lot of support and guidance from management teams. RLS offers lots of opportunities to grow and learn whilst being surrounded by a supportive team and a supportive manager.I was offered flexible hours which helped a lot as I have a child. I was able to fit work around my personal life. Working for RLS gives a lot of job satisfaction and allows you to make a big difference to lots of people’s lives. I really enjoyed working for RLS and would definitely recommend!
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more RLS Care reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at RLS Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 19 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about RLS Care
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at RLS Care?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at RLS Care?One person answered
- What benefits does RLS Care offer?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make RLS Care a better place to work?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at RLS Care?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at RLS Care?One person answered
- What is RLS Care sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
- What would you suggest RLS Care management do to prevent others from leaving?