RLS Care Job security & advancement reviewsReview this company
United Kingdom19 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 19 reviews
Based on 3 survey responses
Insights into RLS Care
Areas for improvement
- General feeling of work happiness
- Energising work tasks
- Supportive environment
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
RLS is a great place to work with a lot of support and guidance from management teams. RLS offers lots of opportunities to grow and learn whilst being surrounded by a supportive team and a supportive manager.I was offered flexible hours which helped a lot as I have a child. I was able to fit work around my personal life. Working for RLS gives a lot of job satisfaction and allows you to make a big difference to lots of people’s lives. I really enjoyed working for RLS and would definitely recommend!
Was this review helpful?
See more RLS Care reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at RLS Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 19 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about RLS Care
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at RLS Care?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at RLS Care?One person answered
- What benefits does RLS Care offer?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make RLS Care a better place to work?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at RLS Care?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at RLS Care?One person answered
- What is RLS Care sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
- What would you suggest RLS Care management do to prevent others from leaving?